1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2015 65 Plate Ducati 899 Panigale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Daniel Howes, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately the time has come to put my pride and joy up for sale...
    For sale is a 65 plate 2015 Ducati 899 panigale with approx 7300 miles on the clock. It is in mint condition and has no expense spared on it during my time of ownership. I am the second owner of the bike and was purchased from Laguna performance ducati in Kent approx 2 years ago. The other previous owner was Advikaz, a forum member on here, who I would like to add is as anal as me when looking after his bikes.
    The bike has all receipts and paperwork with the V5 in my name.
    It has a full service history and recently had a service done approx 500 miles ago including oil change, oil filter, spark plugs and brake fluid change.
    Full years mot done 19/1/19 and brand new Pirelli SCV2 fitted to front at the same time
    Pirelli supercorsa scv2 fitted to rear with plenty of life left.

I would like to add now, the bike does currently have HP finance outstanding on it, but will be cleared in full upon its sale, with full proof of the cleared balance supplied to the buyer.
    Genuine reason for sale.

The bike will include the following options/extras:

Rental chain and sprockets (175)
    Pro grip race Upgraded grips (15)
    Stomp grips tank pads (50)
    Ducati performance fuel cap (150)
    Zero gravity race screen (90)
    Carbon dash surround (50)
    Ducati performance radiator guard (66)
    R and G paddock stand bobbins (20)
    R and G front fork protectors (33)
    Evo tech tail tidy (170)
    Pillion seat cover (170)
    Ducati indoor cover (69)
    Ducati tank pad (46)
    Fullsix carbon heatshield (250)
    Throttle spacer kit (25)
    Ducati alarm (unknown price)

Total of extras coming with bike: £1379 (All parts were brought new and prices have been checked online and are shown in brackets beside items)

Bike is priced to sell at £8600. I have compared this against other 899 panigales for sale and for the age (how new it is and mileage) feel it is a very good price. I personally have never seen another 65 plate 899.

I have also removed some upgraded parts from the bike which were purchased new which I will be posting in the for sale section shortly,
    These include:

Mint condition Termi exhaust system and upmap
    Genuine Ohlins rear shock (50 miles done on it)
    Rizoma Rear sets
    Ducati performance Levers
    Ducati performance Reservoirs
    Ducati performance and other Carbon fibre Includes below:
    -Rear mudgaurd
    -shock cover
    -chain guard
    -front mudgaurd
    -termi carbon plates
    Ducati performance Bar end weights
    Ducati performance rear indicators

Please contact me for any further details
    Thanks
    BE291067-9F20-40EC-881C-10A9BA785921.jpg 100C89C5-92F2-4AEB-8FBE-03946B469515.jpg IMG_8070.JPG IMG_8135.JPG IMG_7917.PNG IMG_7066.JPG IMG_6714.JPG

#1 Daniel Howes, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. All parts stated at the bottom of the add are now being removed this weekend and will be put up for sale:
    -Termis (provisionally sold)

-Ohlins ttx du361 brought new approx 3 months ago, comes with box, adjuster spanners and all paperwork £750

-Rizoma RRC adjustable rear sets, in box £350

-Ducati performance folding levers in packaging £180

- Ducati performance fluid reservoirs in box (black)£75

-Ducati performance bar ends in packaging (black) £25

-Ducati performance carbon rear hugger £100

- Ducati performance carbon chain guard £70

- Carbon front mudgaurd (same as ducati weave) £100

- Carbon shock cover (same as ducati weave) £50

-Termi carbon covers (same as ducati weave) £60

Will sell all carbon together for £350

- Ducati performance rear led indicators £65

All items are plus postage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I can vouch for this bike. I’m thoroughly confident you won’t find a tidier 899. This bike is absolutely mint.

Has been maintained nothing short of pure OCD to be honest.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I know this doesn't help at all but that is exactly what Im looking for come march time :weary_face:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Why wait until March? I honestly guarantee you will not find a cleaner example and I'm not just saying it because I'm selling it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Numerous reasons. 1. Im abroad working until the end of the month. 2. Ive literally just paid the final amount on my C63 which I now own out right and have no wonga left which leads me on to number 3. I need to save up for the insurance outright (1.3k for myself due to age) and deposit for an independent PCP deal. I do apologise, it looks fantastic and I hope to use something very similiar on the Ducati track days this summer. All the best with the sale mate.

7. Thanks, all the best and good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where abouts are you located (Norwich?), I’m interested in quite a few of those parts.

9. Hi, yes I'm located around the norwich area,
    Thanks

10. However please check the updated for sale section where I have listed a advert. A few of the parts have sold and I have updated the advert
    Cheers

11. I think I'm going to wait until March. I need to sort out a few test rides before I make my mind up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Are you also interested kwacky?

13. Yep but I've not ridden an 899

14. Why don't you come and have a look at it?

• Like Like x 1
  15. You won't be dissapointed

16. Same, March for me I'm having either a 899 or a 959. And everything I've read says unless I'm massively experienced which I'm not, then theres no point paying extra for a 959. At least you know by March time this will fly out geez .

• Like Like x 3
  17. I think the only benefit I would want from the 959 over the 899 is the slipper clutch.
    But that can be remedied....

• Like Like x 1
  18. I never ridion one till I bought it and it got delivered lol,,,great bike and easy to handle,,,only past my test in September and this is the 2nd bike,1st was a 2006 GSXR600 so much difference

• Like Like x 2
  19. I hope it would be. Only sports bike I've ever ridden is a K9 Gixxer 6 and it had the low down torque of a fucking lawn mower. Was very disappointed. 899/959 just makes me dribble and I'm sure they'll have the necessary poke.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thought 899 came with slipper as standard? Didn’t they advertsode with ‘hydraulic control’?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information