1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT 2015 Multistrada Value

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Nottsbiker, Mar 9, 2020.

1. My mates looking for one, I'll let him know... :):upyeah:he wanted a pre DVT twin spark but lately mentioned a DVT too.
    Is your model the Multi S but without Ohlin's?

2. If your referring to my bike it is a S Touring version.

3. Hi Alan,
    Where abouts in the country are you?

4. Oxford. Well 4 miles west of it which is as close as you want to go with the traffic.

5. Bit far from me in Newcastle then lol ... Seems like a scarce bike up here ... all the good prices are down south it seems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. @Nottsbiker I meant :)

Need a phone number so he can call the OP :):upyeah:

7. Bike provisionally sold to dealer collecting Saturday

Thanks everyone for the help

Ben :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. I sold my previous bike to a guy in Glasgow, all done by pictures and chat, he flew to Birmingham and I met him there and he rode it home, still happy.

Should have come down when we played your lot in the carabo cup.

9. I requested a valuation from We want your motorbike last week. I have a 65 plate 1200s with 1400 miles. They offered me £6000. That’s way too low in my view and I told them so. They said they’d come back with an improved offer but just gave the same valuation after a couple of days. Not impressed.

10. Is yours for sale now - my mate is still looking :eyes:
    Edit - are you & the bike in Barcelona o_O

11. There taking the michael there, I got offered more than that for my 16 Reg trade in at the stealers.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information