1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R1 Pre-orders List Opens

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by pingping010101, May 15, 2014.

1. I had it dynoed at Alan Cook's (Ex Crescent Suzuki) place in Verwood Dorset who had set up my old GSXR 1000 k6 (171.6 BHP,84 Ft Ibs) and my Blade (170.2 BHP,84 ft Ibs) but with PC5 and Akro (same dyno and state of tune,but others were PC111) and made 198 bhp and 119 Ft Ibs so should be a good 'un 1/4 mile wise.

2. Only if you teach me how to go around corners Paul...................

3. Deal done ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Didn't help Kiyo et al a couple of years ago..

5. Wrong person :)

Kiyo and Rutter (I think) couldn't buy a start on BSB HRC bike coz the clutch was so grabby and cost Kiyo the championship

6. I'm guessing that HRC had to upgrade the clutch due to the extra ponies Paul as the cooking (road) clutches are bullet proof.
    James,I thing that the 1199 may be a handful to launch with that 2 stroke engine delivery.Might have to make the gearing a bit taller me thinks but do let us know how you get on.

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. an axe? what are you doing, chopping bits off to save weight...?

or does it run on burning logs?

9. If you aren't using a hatchet to maintain your bike you aren't doing it right...

I was actually using it as a mallet as it wasn't at my home and I didn't have my full tool kit

10. Yes yes.
    At least they will know where to find the body, once they have studied the photos.

Or is she still locked up in the outhouse?

11. She's not buried all in one place. Do you think I'm stupid?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Makes sense.
    If you have an axe to hand, you might as well use it.

13. Shame the weather is complete pants.

14. as you well know i am not one for rubbing peoples face in it, but its superb up hear the now.

15. Yeah? Well I bet English tax money paid for that sunshine. There'll be none of that when you all stop milking us for all your sunshine money.

Typical Scot!

• Like Like x 1
  16. finally above freezing? summer finally arrives in the nether, sorry Northern, regions..... make the most, it'll be gone tomorrow, the leaves turning, the Ptarmigan turning white.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I was wondering if an R1 was going to feature again in this thread.

And yes, nice axe :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. at last,a use for you.

19. Splitting coz they dont get enough share of the sun. Us down south have lots of it.

20. thinking about it, the sun canny be that good for you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information