1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Rolex Seadweller Sd4000

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by ditchvisitor, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Or a £2 one?

2. "Maybe I miss the point but what does a £6k watch do better than a £200 one?"

Q. What does a £6K gold ingot do better than a £200 silver one? Or a £2 iron one?
    A. It's a store of value, a symbol of wealth, and a hedge. That's what it does better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Prefer bush myself :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. As a traditionalist I think by the time she's grown a hedge it's time for a small trim.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. If you have an appreciation of mechanical craftsmanship then you'd probably 'get it' Some of the tourbillon movements are truly mesmerizing.
    At a guess I'd say a lot of people on here (including me) like the Ducati brand. Well guess what? There are cheaper bikes out there that will out perform Ducati's. But we like Ducati's because they look cool and have a much more agreeable exhaust note.
    To summarize, if you don't like fine watches you're obviously fucking mental and should seek help. Like me, he he he...

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Looking through the thread and not sure if the first Rolex ever sold I hope so only my mate would be gutted he went to Lakeside over the New Year period and treated himself to the same watch I think he paid £6600 for it.

7. I collect watches like bikes here's my latest impulse buy,
    IMG-20150123-WA0002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Did this ever sell in the end?

9. Thats a rather interesting timepiece. What model is that exactly ?

Stuart

10. It's stopped !

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Is this sold?

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Indeed it sold over a year ago, if it was for sale now it would a lot more expensive!!

13. Indeed it would. I was looking at one last week. Was just checking

14. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information