1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2016 Multistrada Dvt S Touring ( For Sale End July )

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by rob lewis, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yet another serious offer made....
    I'm going to have to get a cloth hat and Mrs AC is not going to get her kitchen for another month.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Spare key has now been cut.....

3. That price could do with a T-cut and Polish to bring out the shine in my money.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What's the current mileage? Has she had her first service yet.... 7500 miles?
    My initial post missed out a 5.... hence the tears of laughter.

#24 AirCon, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Current Milage is approx 5700...she had her annual service 2 weeks ago....Pannier mounts changed and throttle body changed.....mileage will go up if theres a beautiful day and i'm not detailing.

6. Not interested in the bike as I've just got a 2017 multi, but I am interested in the ceramic and exo detailing you mentioned earlier ? Do you work for yourself and have you got any prices etc on this product ? I've not heard of it before but could be very interested in having mine done .

7. I'm a pro detailer ( also detail El T's bikes )....Just go to G Techniq website for all the details....best get a pro to do it....if you don't apply properly the only way to get the stuff off is to wet sand or aggressive machine cutting compound....I'd say it may cost you £200ish upwards...to have your bike done. Cheers

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Thanks for the info. I've had a quick look at the website but it doesn't list bikes. I'll email them for more info. Nearest place to me is Knaresnorough so not far at all

9. What about my offer.... don't you go wearing out my next bike!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. All pro detailers will apply EXO for you....cars and bikes are the same in the detailing world...just contact your local pro detailer and ask him to apply the coatings... be careful when you do it as the coatings cannot get wet for at least 8 hours after application...he will have to keep the bike indoors for the coatings to cure or accelerate the curing time with IR dryers....These coatings are NOT 100% impervious to scratching but go a long long way to keeping your pride and joy looking good for years to come...If you have CS Black applied ( C1 + 2 Coats of EXOv3 ) you get a 7 year warranty. Hope this helps...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I'm tinking....jess anyone would think your keen...lol

12. Mite take her in a muddy field today....lol

13. I'll tell my brother to keep an eye out for yer.... he's in a Black Touareg from York to Guildford...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well have you washed her ready for my impeding purchase?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Any Takers?....

16. Nope, one one take this beautiful machine so I can pick her up in November please :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Is this the only place its advertised ?? Cause while I don't wanna slate the forum, you are rather limiting your numbers on here alone ?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. OK budding Multi owners.....any offers very close to the asking?

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  19. Mate, don't take buttons, just get it advertised on autotrader etc . Good luck.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Cheers Buddy!!!....personally I may put it on fleabay for more....Thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information