1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2016 Panigale R

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by ditchvisitor, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possibly. But this is the cheapest Gen 2 that I can see for sale.

2. Looks like a great price, I just haven’t got 17 & a half grand lying around,

3. C
    Cheapest ‘proper’ Panigale R anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  4. think the only thing putting people of is the the fact you only had it 5min

5. Not sure what the market is like for these at the mo. Dealers had a few for nearly a year. Lot of bike for the money :upyeah: GLWS

6. This doesn't help no.
    As regards to the price, the market sets itself.
    Would I buy this and at that price ? No but if it drops in price then it becomes a possibility for more people. Its actually not what a bike is worth when you are selling but what people will pay for it.
    Houses are the best example. Is a house worth £1M ? of course not but if the market has 3 buyers and there is little else about then people will pay it.

There is nothing wrong with the bike.
    Its also a fantastic bike.
    Just ATM people don't want to pay that .

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Open to sensible offers….. o_Oo_Oo_O

8. Oh wow, now this is a conundrum! I am looking at the v2 for track days…… or?! Think the 1199 might be too much bike for me, I’m sh*T, but love my 1198, just want something a bit more, modern. Lovely bike, V tempting.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No conundrum. That’s a no brainer. This is a Gen 2 Pani R.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. If you can afford it, and it’s a ‘good price’ buy it. Perfect track bike. And no more expensive than any other pani if you drop it if you have fairings etc. Only more expensive if you snap it in half and it’s fit for the skip….

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. i know, I know, the R is for sure the one to have but…. I’m a low group, maybe mid if I get a bit more riding in this year, absolutely love riding the Ducati’s, so I’m not changing that. However the sensible people say I will enjoy the V2 a lot more than my 1198, which is a handful!

12. I’ve only ridden a v2 once but IIRC the electrics are the same as the 959 which are less sophisticated than the Pani R rider aids.
    I have not ridden an 1198 but I think any Pani would be easier to ride. Generally the more modern the bike the easier it is.
    And the throttle does only open as far as you want it too.

13. You’ll enjoy them all equally. It’s all about brain signal to right hand. You soon work out that you can’t whack it open like you could with your fizzy.

Buy it!! :imp::imp: Life ain’t a rehearsal :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Now SOLD off forum

• Like Like x 4
  15. Thread closed at last :blush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information