1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Will aim to make Ulceby on Wednesday. Hope to meet up. What time are people expecting to be there?
    I'll be on a white 899.
    Chris

• Like Like x 1
  2. Probably can do both its on the way, its only a slight detour to Ulceby and its not necessary to go to Goodmanham, its not like am missing anything... Just enjoy ride the there & back...

You'll see me first before i'll see anyone (not met anyone yet) with the only G/W/R ducati around

• Like Like x 1
  3. Err tomorrow is the Tuesday... Tomorrow or the Wednesday :tonguewink:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. Ben,
    Bad luck with the tyre. I hope you can get it sorted and make Bike Night on Wed. What time were you aiming to get there?

Rebel,
    Look forward to meeting and seeing your bike's colour scheme.

I'll post up again on Wed with an ETA.

Chris

5. I was a bit gutted about the tyre but the more I've thought about it the more lucky I feel... Could have been a different outcome quite easily!

Going to see if I can get sorted with a tyre tomorrow, if successful then will hopefully get to Ulceby for 18:00-18:30... If not successful in getting a tyre then we'll still come over in the car for a cuppa ;)

6. Glad you caught it before anything serious happened. See you Wednesday. Ride safe! :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  7. New Rosso 3 on the rear today so nice steady pootle out to Ulceby tonight with Mrs M on her 125 seems like the perfect way to begin scrubbing it in :D

WP_20170419_15_58_04_Pro.jpg

Hope the passing shower on my way home from getting it fitted was an isolated one and this sunshine hangs around for us :)

Hopefully be there for around 6 for those who are also heading there ;)

8. Nice new rubber! :grinning:
    I'll see you there at 6:00

• Like Like x 1
  9. @greencat @Rebel

Great to see you both last night Chris and Nathan, hope you had a good ride back home.

Hopefully catch up with you again soon ;)

10. Cheers Ben. Likewise. Good to catch-up again and meet Nathan for the first time.
    It was a quiet Bike Night, but stayed rain free.
    @Rebel Did you head home or continue your travels?

Hope to meet again.

11. I left the same time as you guys, i didnt go home, decided to go over to goodmanham arms there was 5 of em there... Didnt get home till about 10pm-ish...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Another Lincolnshire owner that will be joining us for rides out in the not too distant future. Mrs M's new pride and joy delivered today :) Seems to have given her some extra determination to get Mod 1&2 tests passed as her little Honda 125 doesn't look quite as inviting with the new one (aka Dorothy) parked next to it in the Garage!

IMG_20170420_104340.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Does she realise how lucky she is... to have a husband or b/f like you...

14. She certainly does, without wanting to run the risk of sounding like a soppy T**t it works both ways... Lucky to have such a great woman behind me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. HI guys
    Had car stuff to sort on wed so didn't make the ride out.... back to work now for 5 days.... hopefully be able to meet up with you lot at some point in the near future :grinning:

16. Cleedubber?... Are you in GYVW as well then?

17. That be me mate, same username on all forums I use ... although not been on GYVW forum in a very long time

18. Same... trying to work out who you are now... :-D

19. DSCF2565.jpg

My old Oval ... sorry, bit off thread guys :relaxed:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Got you now! Hah, yeah nice bug that. You off the air cooled scene now then?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information