1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Not too sure yet, could be going over to Norfolk to have a closer look at that Multi PP thats just been put up for sale (section) Weds/Thursday... Just sorting my money situation out atm...

2. Ok mate, let us know if you are about and end up fancying a meet/ride out... If not, good luck with the Multi PP ;)

@greencat @Gp80 @higgy748 @cleedubber

Any plans for Wednesday?

3. I have no plans as yet, all depends what time get out of work, forecast is quite good so maybe tempted to go for a little tooter somewhere

4. Anyone going to the bike night at Bardney at the Firestation Friday night?

5. Thats a possibility for us. Any more details on it @Coffey?

Had the Father in Law across for a while last night and he mentioned having a ride out to a bike night at Tickhill on thursday evening, so we may have a rest day on Wednesday and do Thursday and Friday night instead...

May be a few less boys in blue about than on Wednesday too ;)

6. Tada!

IMG_4173.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. We are going to south leverton.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm at work with the prospect of a late finish A mate was going down to East Kirby they are getting the Lancaster out and revving it up

9. Providing the weathers good, think were going to have a ride to Tickhill on thursday with SWMBO father and then...

Friday is looking likely for us to have a pootle out to the above mentioned bike night if that's any good to you ;)

Anyone is more than welcome to join us for either ride out :)

10. Weather looks good for the next few days.
    Was planning to join Ben Mallinson for a ride up to Goodmanham tonight, but I see there was a date mix up. Will probably head over to Willingham tonight - should be busy.
    Tomorrow I'm off to Italia Moto in Lincoln first thing to have the clocks changed after they developed an unsightly crack! Ducati have agreed to replace them. Hope to have a replacement bike so will be out and about for the rest of the morning. Don't suppose anyone is around?
    Next time I can get out will probably be Sunday. Hope to catch up with some of you soon.
    Chris

11. Ready to play as soon as work is over! :):upyeah:

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-14 at 12.47.29.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Which part of Lincolnshire are you from?
    Let me know if you're heading to Willingham this evening.

13. Think that the plan is to down tools @ 5:30 and head over to Leverton for a refreshing bitter lemon juice and a nosy, and then ride over to East Kirkby to watch some of the Lancaster night. We're just over near Caistor, often pop into Willy Woods for a cuppa as it's part of my regular "fancy a quick blast" route. We might stop in there tonight, there'll be me on my SS and my mate on his early 748.

14. Small world, I'm at Grasby.
    Forgot about the meet at East Kirkby tonight. If I get of early enough I might head down there otherwise it'll be the 'quick blast' to Willy.
    Have a safe ride.
    Cheers, Chris

15. Ah, you're not far then! :)

Feel welcome to say hi if you spot us, what are you on? Have a safe one too :upyeah::motorcycleduc:

16. Thanks. Riding a white 899.
    Will say hi if I see you about.
    Cheers :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Was a jolly nice night for it! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Certainly was. Lovely still warm evening.
    The fly and moszey population have taken a bit of a beating :)
    Dropped into Willingham twice. Had a chat about tyres with another 899 owner and a good conversation with a Thundercat owner - my first bike.
    In-between passed through Wragby, Horncastle, Partney and Louth. Bit further than intended, but very quiet roads, so had a good ride. I do like my 899.:D

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hi Chris,

Sorry we couldn't make it out last night... Hope you got the dash sorted OK yesterday.

We are out tonight and tomorrow night though if you get chance to have a run out. Tonight we're off to Tickhill with the Father in Law that you met with us at the three horse shoes in scotton, and Friday were heading to Bardney (details above).

If not, I'll be heading back to work on Tuesday so will hopefully catch up with you next time home ;)

20. Hi Ben,
    Good to hear from you.
    Clocks are being fitted today. I'll let you know how it goes. Won't get out tonight, but perhaps Friday. Definitely hope to catch up when you're next home.
    Have a safe ride tonight.
    Chris

Do Not Sell My Personal Information