1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Hi guys

Apologies for lack on input, agravated a knee injury in a crossfit comp and had to have surgery

Went out on the 1198 last night for first time in about 6 weeks.
    Any plans for ride outs/ meets coming up ?

2. Saturday morning. Contact @Ben Mallinson for details ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I've just been for a quick spin about on the SS, sky looked black so headed home for tea.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wise decision if the thunderstorm that came over Mallinson Towers was anything to go by. Had a little run out this afternoon, only 20 miles or so and the heavens opened just ss I was closing the garage door...

• Like Like x 1
  5. @cleedubber

As mentioned by El Toro... There are a few of us convening on Saturday morning for a ride out :) Looks like there's 6 of is up to now so should be an excellent do :D

If your interested, let me know ;)

6. I had to commute this week on the multi as my car need the rear brakes looking at... So i had ride home in the rain... Not cleaned it once since ive owned it (nearly month), seen rain twice...

Previous owner never rode in the wet and clean it every ride...

• Like Like x 1
  7. You rebel! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Haha, has it not fallen apart yet?

You sound very like Mrs Mallinson, not cleaned her bike once since she's had it... It appears that its pointless her getting dirty fingernails when I have a spare half bucket of water left over after cleaning mine! I know where I stand and when she walks out the kitchen and wheels her bike out of the garage when I'm half way doing mine, its not as clean as she'd like it and I've got more cleaning to do than I set out to do :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. It'll get clean at some point, but atm its getting used... 12 hrs shifts, commuting to/from work then waiting for the engine to cool down it'll be like cleaning it in the dark this week...

Wont be going to Sharnbrook on sunday... They want everyone that show bikes n cars etc to pay to display... First time I went I got there really early they were still setting up, think I shudder paid then...

10. I'll be on my Scrambler so @bettes can keep up :)

Sunday is Pani day :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes, I'll be along I'm my TY80 so @El Toro doesn't feel too, insufficient! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'll be walking :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. Weather is looking splendid, hopefully won't be too warm if there's a bit of cloud cover :)

wp_ss_20170707_0001.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. Now I understand why the green machine will be coming out to play tomorrow ;)

#354 Ben Mallinson, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  15. Why has the R1 broken down...

16. Actually... I could, class the green one as a weekend toy..

... no... the green will be less used, now Ive got a newer one... and it'll need a run now n then.... a few year back there Cornerspeed had a either 888 or 851 with no mileage and he was trying to get it to run for a customer who had just bought it from a collector... or the lubricants and water seize or dry up inside cause never run once in its life.

17. Funnily enough I have just decided to use the R1 Saturday, as I've only been out on the 1098 of late :yum and it will be safer in God's unfinished County o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. ^Well someone the age of a dinosaur, guess your spoilt for choice of bikes to use

19. Only as old as a Vampire :) but yes

20. Have you got a turbo-ed or supercharged ducati in your collection...?

That'll be nice to have...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information