1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. No, would be a tad fragile :eek:

2. Hope to join ride out from Tesco's Scunthorpe on my SS is that still 9.30 ish?
    Chas

3. What's the address?
    Chas

4. @chasp

DN15 8GR is the post code for the meet point. Tesco petrol station, right on the outskirts of Scunthorpe. Plan is to meet at around 9.30-9.45...

Glad you can join us mate, should be a good run out ;)

@greencat @Rebel

See you both in the morning

@bettes - your in for some stick next time we meet! Surely you can keep pace with the scrambler and Mrs M :p

#364 Ben Mallinson, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Ben, see you tomorrow!
    Chas

• Like Like x 1
  6. Had a cracking morning & early afternoon out riding. These Lincolnshire meets and rides out just keep getting better and better :D

WP_20170708_10_01_24_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Was a great morning meet and rideout. Weather was perfect and it was good to meet @El Toro and @chasp. Thanks to @Ben Mallinson for sorting a route and leading most of it :blush:. A cuppa at Willingham and an ice-cream at Blyton were both welcome on a very hot day. Always good to ride with a few others. Hope to do it again soon.
    Here are a few pictures.
    Cheers, Chris
    DSC_0459.JPG
    DSC_0462.JPG
    DSC_0463.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Not the most flattering camera that was in use that day. Chris obviously had the 'beginnings of a middle aged spread' filter on! Your banned from taking photos on the next meet @greencat

None of these photos do my athletic physique justice!!! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Good to have a catch up and ride out again last night @greencat & @Rebel...

Back to work again on Tuesday, so if I don't see either of you before I go back. We'll have to sort something out for next time home ;)

10. Well ive got nothing planned for this weekend as of yet...

11. It could be you... you have the same bike;)... a relative thought it was me at first but don't look old enough yet... why did he take off his helmet off in the first place...

12. Yeah, that's me. I'll give 'em a ring and see how I can help.

13. @Ben Mallinson I'm pretty sure that's not the guy that asked us for directions. Similar leathers but the guy in the picture is jowly, and the guy we saw wasn't. Plus the guy we saw rode a 1299 and the police say the bike in the pic is a 959.

#377 El Toro, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  14. And that'd be why I don't admit she's right very often :joy: You're much more observant than me obviously too :p

15. Don't recognize the face Ben, but I am an old timer now!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anyone at willi woods today around 12.30/1ish
    I rolled up and counted 9 Ducatis!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information