1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Not that I've heard of mate. Also fancy getting out but got a few jobs to get through and both bikes to clean first so will have to see how it goes and what time I get done for...

You about on Thursday?

Hope you have a good one wherever you end up though :upyeah:

2. Can't even get to Sherburn mid week :(

• Crap Crap x 1
  3. I think we are going to hop on the GS and head for Hartside. Will try to get along on Thursday. Famously shy though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well i got back yesterday from the Scottish Ducati Club's end of summer weekend event - The Midge Masher @ Newton Stewart... Stop off at Sherburn for a roast dinner, didnt even bother looking at any normal bikes, rode home didnt take a detour to willywoods or even for a pint @ marrowbone n cleaver...

5. Dont you think your duke/s would make it to Hartside cafe ?

6. Thats a shame! May see if I can get across to squires weekend after next if your about?

7. The regular bunch are all pussy cats and we don't bite. We'll also take it easy on you with it being your first time too if you decide to come :p

8. Should be around yes o_O

9. I'm in London on Thursday and Friday. I'm back in the postcode on Saturday.

10. Ok ET, always another time. We'll get back up your way before the end of the season too hopefully ;)

@Exige I'll give you a shout on here next week if I can make it up to Squires then :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah, just heart the Beemer too. We looked at the weather forecast up north and headed for Norfolk...

IMG_6457.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Was up there on Scrambler a few weeks back too...

IMG_5527.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. Just checked the forecast again for Thursday evening and its looking like it may be a damp one @higgy748 and @Fire3500 :confused:

So if it doesn't change and tomorrow is looking better we may change our plans and head out for a run somewhere on Wednesday evening instead... Rothwell and then on to Willingham perhaps.

I will post our decision on here once we decide tomorrow ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. When your out n about on weekend do, you go out regardless the weather... I was going to wash yesterday but now i'll see it'll get a clean on the Saturday before the ride...

20170826_200009[1].jpg

15. Coming home on the A712 between Newton Stewart & Dumfries

20170827_102900[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well folks,

The end of the season will soon be upon the fair weather fairy's amongst us (I'll be one of them!)... This being the case, the opportunities to have a run out/meet are getting few and far between...

Providing the weather plays ball, Does anyone fancy having a ride out and mid-late morning meet up at Squires on Saturday 30th Sept??

@Exige @bettes @El Toro (tagged as you may miss this post with it being on the Linconshire Thread ;))

17. Can't do Saturday :( as the new chick hasn't dumped me yet :eek: and we are having a walk Saturday :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Haha, that's a shame.

I can do Sunday also if that suits people better...

19. He's on about a week on Saturday, the 30th of Sept.

Anyway weather permitting I'm up for this :)

20. Oh yes :thinkingface: that might be possible then :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information