1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Cool :upyeah:Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for a nice day then :D

This will hopefully be enough notice for @bettes to get the forklift sorted so he can get his bike out too :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hope to be able to join. Will probably be the last run out of the year for me. Fingers crossed for good weather. Keep us posted with timings nearer the time. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good to hear Chris :upyeah:

I'll keep you posted mate.

4. is it Saturday or Sunday. flying home from the far east on Friday so Saturday out fof me

5. Looking like the Saturday. Keep an eye on here though in case that changes due to the weather.

6. Hope to be able to join up. I shall remove the keys from the fork lift the Friday before. :)
    Bike's in bits at the mo and the way things are going at work, might struggle to get it up and running...
    See how it goes!

Ian

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi Ben, I may make Saturday or Sunday to suit the weather... which looks reasonable at the moment.

I'm south of Lincoln so where would I pick you all up and where are you planning on going?

Steve

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi Steve,

The intention is to have a ride up to squires cafe (Sherburn in Elmet) to meet up with some others off here.

With regards to meeting up, I would say the end of the A15 would probably be best if you're coming from south of Lincoln.

I'm keeping my eye on the forecast too and it's looking quite promising for Saturday :) We'll sort the finer details out Thursday/Friday if the weather is still looking good :upyeah:

9. Sounds OK to me, never been there so look forward to seeing the route.... for me that would be a straight run up the A1 from Newark.... but that wouldn't be much fun now would it

10. Haha, I wouldn't fancy the A1 route either. The route from the end of the A15 to Squires is quite a nice run which you will hopefully enjoy a bit more ;)

Capture.PNG

#430 Ben Mallinson, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  11. Weather forecast for Saturday morning isn't looking not too bad chaps :D

upload_2017-9-26_9-12-26.png

upload_2017-9-26_9-13-7.png

upload_2017-9-26_9-14-33.png

Looks to have been improving for the past couple of days too, so fingers crossed it will turn out to be a grand morning :upyeah:

12. It's looking like Saturday at Sherburn could be half decent :)

Untitled.jpg

What time are you planning on getting there @Ben Mallinson ?

• Like Like x 2
  13. I can be flexible on timings @El Toro as I don't having anything else on the agenda for Saturday.

How does aiming to get there for 10:30 - 11:00ish sound??

14. What time does that translate for me meeting up with you Ben. From your map I guess you meant to meet up at the layby between the M180 and A18 roundabouts... would 09:30 be about right?

15. Hi Steve, your spot on with the meet at the Layby between the M180 & A18 Roundabouts :upyeah:

I would think we'll be able to shave a little bit of the journey time to Squires shown on the map :innocent: So meeting up at 09:30 should be about right too :upyeah:

16. Leverton tomorrow anyone? Or is it Squires for all?

Up at the woods now for a quick head clearer...

15064223336695049227908373115469.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's looking unlikely that I will make it home tonight as planned due to weather delays :(

Squires on Saturday though all being well :)

18. Other half gets her 125 on Saturday, so you never know. We might have a putt putt over.

Leverton is always nice on a Wednesday, bit of exercise for the 900 maybe.

Fingers crossed for your travel Ben. Go safe.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. That works for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. @bettes @Exige @its me @Tobytyke @Dutchy916 @Sambighair - Fancy playing out too? (apologies to whoever I've missed that may want to play out)

#440 El Toro, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information