1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Dammit!! o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. You don't 'tyrant' over FB as well do you :rolleyes:

3. Of course. Once a tyrant always a tyrant :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Can I join o_O

5. If you happen to get a FB group request from a very anonymous Recluse... it's me.

6. Yup, same boat!

• Like Like x 1
  7. So when are people bringing there bikes out of hibernation for the year then?

I know the likes of @Rebel would never dream of putting there P&J and riding gear away for the winter and have been out and about throughout so far but a good number of us do...

I have a couple of 3 weeks off coming up which I have planned to get some fairly big jobs done at home, however I'm also hoping when we get in to February the weather will start to turn and we'll get enough rain to wash all that damn salt away so the occasional bright and milder days can be taken advantage of :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Was nice yesterday, so had a ride up to Squires. A dude on a white Panigale went past but that was the only Ducati I saw. Mostly people out on their winter bikes but a few hardy souls on sports bikes.

Heated grips were up to fill power on the way home. Need to wash the GS off this morning.

• Like Like x 2
  9. So when do the Italians come back out of the stable?

10. When it's warm :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. When it's not salty at any rate. Just spent two hours cleaning the big fella after our ride yesterday. GS is all exposed and pretty tough so I don't feel bad about using it. I don't think Ducati fasteners are as hardy, sadly.

12. If I recall rightly, it was Ian muttering and whining about cold fingers when yourself, @rob lewis and @bettes came across in the early part of the season wasn't it...

It was bloody Scorchio in gods county too! :sun::sun::sun:

[​IMG]

T'was a good day :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. It was a good day, lot's of lovely, spirited, riding :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. To be honest guys it was very slippery yesterday and I would not have wanted to be on a sports bike. We were on sport touring tyres and we were sliding around front and back, temperatures dropped on the way home and it was starting to freeze again and I cannot think how much moaning there would have been from both of us if we were on 916 and 999.

15. In this weather I'd only go out on the Scrambler.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Was a bloody ace day.....riding with 3 nutters! lol...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Usually, when it's this cold... I only sit in front of the log burner, I have a mega urge to get started early this year though so really hoping we get some mild spells early this year :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. You kept pace well enough matey :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Today. Took the 1098 out for a blast round the wolds and then to Scarborough for some oil for the MV. The Avade heated vest and Keis inner gloves did exactly what it said on the can. Mac temp 3 degrees but was warm as toast

• Like Like x 1
  20. Shhhhhh.... Don't tell anyone but I haven't wash my bike lately... it was bone dry last time I came :innocent:... The PP should be fix soon, the part is coming from the factory n be here by the end of week...(now that needs a wash).

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information