1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Cracking ride out today with Ben nice to eventually meet you and Helen
    Look Forward to doing it again

• Like Like x 2
  2. It was great @higgy748, weather was cracking! Even though there were some damp patches mid corner on many occasions, it was a cracking ride out and good to be back in the saddle again...

Was great to meet you eventually too hopefully one of many occasions where we meet for a blast this year ;) Hope you had a good ride back home, Helen says it was great meeting you too and hopes you got back safely before it got too cold again this afternoon!

I popped to my local and had a pint or two at tea time and bumped into another person we both know, he will enlighten you when he see's you next week no doubt.

Hopefully catch up again in the not too distant future Dick :upyeah:

All the best fella,
    Ben & Helen

3. No way... Helen out aswell... First bit of Marches sun... BAM!! Your out...and for cold eh thought you'd use to the cold working in the middle of the north sea...

4. Haha, it was still a bit cold for Helen so her first outing will more than likely be next time I'm home... Yesterday was good and not too cold, the bikes a bit dirty with there being some damp patches though so will be getting a good clean as soon as I get chance.

I may work in the middle of the sea but I'm still not a hardcore all weather man like you Nathan, I'm a big pansy really :p

5. No... ive been feeling the cold for pass few days the whole family got this bug from one of the nieces, 2 of 4 days off in bed, not quite 100% now but at work but least the fever side of it gone...

Still dont know what to do with my PP... Ive printed off some pictures of my PP will have to come up with my own tricolore design...

#85 Rebel, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  6. I thought the tricolore bike you posted the link to looked ace! Something along those lines would look awesome with your new red wheels :upyeah:

7. I showed someone esle that picture (ex biker) said it looks good but the line on that one conflicting the panel lines n not flowing with...

8. So is anyone planning on venturing out on Wednesday for the first Lincolnshire Bike Night of the Year??

Checked the forecast and it isn't looking great at the moment but there's always hope that could change between now and then...

I'm due home again tomorrow so hoping for a few fine days over the next couple of weeks so I can get a few rides out in. Anyone else got any plans for bringing their P&J's out of hibernation and getting out and about over the next couple of weeks?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information