1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 Hypermotard Mods

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Pard, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I bought it from BR SPECIAL TUNING in the uk, im still not sure which map to use though. Im leaning towards full termi with db-killer in as ive got the decat. The guy said i should try the twin termi map but i think that will be to lean as the biggest restriction is the cat. So im thinking maybe 2 standard pipes wont be to far off the flow of the single termi with db killer in.

2. Yeah I was looking at the maps....without the cat I would run the full termi with baffle in map.....should be close....better to be a bit rich than lean. :)

3. Exactly what i thought, and even if its not perfect it will still be a lot better. I had it on the dyno after i fitted the decat and its all over the place below 6000rpm. Pretty good after that though

4. hi who does that ?

5. Update: Arrow link pipe fitted, SC Project end cans fitted and finally got the Re-Map from Rexxer installed. Rides really well, pulls like a train - hopefully this will fix my very intermittent fault of the engine cutting out.

ez8rsq19SguH6QIUIwoXiQ.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice Is there a huge difference?? I just installed the upmap T800 but cant ride it for a few hours. Got the “racing” sign on the dash and it fired right up

7. 59FFC685-ACC9-4F90-BC81-3CBC454B60BC.jpeg

8. Nice! After you ride it etc., can you give a write up on what you did to set up the upmap and install the map etc. Please let me know your thoughts!

9. Ok just went for a 10 minute spin. Super smooth in the low revs could pull away in 2nd from 1500rpm no problem. A bit less engine breaking aswell. Performance wise i didnt feel much of a difference to be honest. A little bit crisper on the throttle maybe. Sounds better. More of a deeper sound. Tickover is rock solid. Still getting a few pops on decel though. I cant say i was blown away by the difference but its definitely there. The big thing was how smooth it was in lower rpms. I only had 10 minutes in the dark so maybe tomorrow’s ride will give me more of a positive opinion. I think my expectations were to high as the fuelling is already good on these bikes.

10. Ducati Romford 'Hyside'

11. HI who did the remap

12. Its upmap T800 by termignoni

13. hi
    were is it from and what does it do

14. Ducati Hyside - Romford

15. Just google upmap T800 and there you will see all the info. Basically it remaps the ecu

16. is that the best way do you think

17. I think it's the only way to go - Ducati recommended it to me. The 'readings' are sent to Rexxer, the experts there re-adjust all of the settings - fuel, air etc and then the software is loaded back to your ECU, therefore the ECU has been re-programmed to your set up ie arrow link pipe, sc project cans.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I think he is asking if the T800 is yhe best way but you are right. Rexxer is the way to go but unfortunately i dont have access to it in norway so the T800 is the next option. I have to say though, ive just done 100km on it and its amazing!! At first i wasnt that blown away but after this last ride im 100% convinced its worked really well. Ill get it on the dyno soon to get a better idea
    How close to optimum the map is.

19. Good to hear! Might have to try one. Does it store your stock map first in case you want to revert back?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information