1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 Hypermotard Mods

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Pard, Feb 27, 2019.

1. What exact components did you use?

2. The 'Tail Tidy' or licence plate holder (as described on e-bay) was made by Protech and sold by kama bike parts Germany. Bargain price of £102!
    This was obviously heavily modified as described previously.
    Indicators were from Rizoma the 'style' was Corsa at £59 each +connectors.
    Number plate lights were from Amazon, sold by 'Amazenar' - £8.39 for the pair!
    The original Tail wiring loom was reduced in length by about 4 inches to make look more tidy.
    Also I had to drill a 10mm hole through the plastic cover under the mudguard to allow the wiring loom to come out.
    Think that covers it all and makes sense?!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yes, that's the one!
    As you can see I 'chopped' the top two 'fingers' off and basically mounted the 7 x 5 plate on the lower half.
    I've been looking for ages trying to find the correct one to modify and this one ticked the boxes plus you can adjust the angle which is a bonus!
    Let me know if you go for it and feel free to ask for pictures or ask questions.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looks like they have changed the design slightly, see my previous picture, mine came with a 15cm bracket to hold both indicators, this is what I fitted half way down the number plate brackets, just drilled a couple of holes.

5. @Hatrick Nice work on that dude.... very tidy indeed

6. Evening all, had a good read through the whole thread. Is anyone running the full termi system???

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well, I gave in and bought myself a nice Hyper 950 SP. So thought I’d put the carbon shoes oh her.

CC659160-E89E-4D79-82B5-D0E16134E9FE.jpeg

82ACD413-1313-4E00-BBB9-3A833892FBAA.jpeg

#248 kirks1989, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Lovely, those wheels are amazing

9. You rode her yet if so how does she compare to the 939?

10. Just ordered the steering damper for mine as she’s a bit lively at full chat on the shitty roads. And they look good

11. Which steering damper did you order?

12. From Ducati catalogue

13. Ok thanks...does that bit of kit come with mounting instructions?

14. Not sure as I haven’t got it yet but can’t imagine it will not be too hard to fit

#256 hyperdildo, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2019
  15. First time out on her yesterday. Track day at Oulton! Absolutely bonkers!

16. Absolute bonkers in what way? Is it better to ride than the 939?

17. just felt better yes, quickshifter is an excellent addition and the carbon wheels made it a handful.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information