1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 Hypermotard Mods

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Pard, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I mounted a tail tidy from italo-shop fits good with the termignoni, but still need to do something with the signaling, it get hots. The bar where they are mounted now is tie strapped. I can't use the upper or lower postion where you can bolt it.. Hits the termignoni.. I have the mounting options for oem signals to but don't want to use them.

20190523_074920.jpg

20190523_074928.jpg

20190522_220353.jpg

20190522_093258.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi Maple
    Did you fit your de-cat and if so did you have to refuel/mod - let us know
    Thanks

3. I’m still waiting for the pipe to arrive from Italy, when I ordered it Arrow were supposed to be making the first batch in the next week or so....

With the stock silencers in place I’m expecting the fuelling to be fine, the exhaust pressure shouldn’t be changed beyond the ECU’s ability to cope and the 02 sensor is before the cat.

I’m very interested in how much weight it will save so will weigh everything that comes off and the part that goes on, I’m hoping for a bit more noise as well :yum

When someone releases a full system that I like I’ll fit one and book in with CJS, looking at their silencers SC project are the winner at the moment if they decide to make a system to go with them and Akrapovic might release something soon.

4. Why is it taking so long for someone to knock out a full under seat system? Why have Termi not sorted anything out when they released the cans shortly after the bike launched? Needing to get shut of the full single sided systems first?

Agree with the post above that the SC cans look the best so far but want to see what Akrapovic come out with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I removed the signals from the ital-shop tail tidy and used some audi style cheap led strips..
    Replaced mirror by small bar mirrors.
    sadle strap under the sadle..

20190531_161806.jpg

20190531_161824.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. My Arrow link pipe is in transit from Italy :) Hopefully it will show up at work this week so I can get it fitted on the weekend....

7. How do you get on with those mirrors?

8. I see everthing left and right under the arms when I need to change lane or take a turn and need to see bikes etc... can't see directly behind me

• Like Like x 1
  9. Who makes them? I’d like to give them a try :)

10. Double take trail mirror

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’ve ordered a pair of double take mirrors from Adventure-Spec in the UK if anyone else is looking for them.

12. My Arrow link pipe arrived! It weighs 1006g and the bits that have come off total 3131g (Catalytic converter 2785g the cable 70g and the exhaust servo 276g)

So I’ve knocked 2.1kg off the bikes weight which combined with the lithium battery and the mirrors means it’s dropped roughly 5.6kg so far.

The cat looks to be more restrictive than I thought it would so I think a quick dyno pull to check the fuelling might be in order, I’ll fit the link pipe over the weekend and ride it before deciding :)

13. Did you manage to get it fitted? Im about to order one now but want to hear your experience with it first Im wondering if it will mess with the low down fuelling and make it jerky and prone to stalling.

14. Yeah it’s on but I’ve had no chance to button everything up and take it for a spin yet, it sits pretty close to the swing arm so I was going to loosen the headers and fiddle about with it a bit this evening if I can make time. Its pissing down here :(

15. I got everything tightened up this evening, it sounds a lot better to me having had a full Termi system on my 939sp...

I fitted a Healtech exhaust servo delete so I can get my puncture repair kit into the space that the motor came out of if need be :)

The link pipe sits pretty close to the swing arms rubber bung so we’ll see if this is a problem when I ride it as well as the fuelling, fingers crossed.

2D770375-1AB2-498D-A8BE-AC46EC29FB2E.jpeg

7B42B58E-F749-41E1-B23B-86CCD32CD421.jpeg

View attachment 159132

16. Hi!! What can you say about arrow decat? I'm thinking in buy one, but i'm worried for if needed a remap, how its feel? Run better? Any bad feel?

Thankss!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information