1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 Lincolnshire & Yorkshire Meets And Rides Out Thread.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Jan 28, 2019.

1. I'm going to try and get my rad done in time then!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Air-cooled Ducati... never leaks!

3. Radical ducati

4. Hey, you get to say which model(s)... I'm just helping by explaining that there's no question to which "buy another bike" isn't the right answer. I'm a problem solver! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. First outing of the season for me tomorrow :)

Meeting Chris in Brigg at 10.30 in the morning and then having a ride out to Italia Moto to see everyone and have a cuppa. Then it will probably be a run back across the wolds and a cuppa at willingham on the route home :upyeah:

If anyone else is out and about, give us a wave if you spot us :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’m going on my second outing tomorrow. Third will be Sunday :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did I see Greencat today on a white Panigale?

8. Nope, was not me. Tomorrow will be the first run out. Time to find the thermals!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Will be @ Italia too and quite possibly Willingham - hope to see you :upyeah:

10. Another white Panigale then. Border control are slacking.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. What time are you lot hitting the Woods?... might slope off down for a cuppa on the MHR when I put petrol in at Rasen... :no_mouth:

12. What will you be on @RichT, I'll be on the tricolore and Chris on a white 899.

13. Not sure what time we'll be at Willinghan, we should be at Italia for around 11.15 - 11.30 ish I would have thought. Presuming we have half an hour to an hour there chatting, about 12.30-13.00hrs maybe?

Would be good to have a catch up :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cool, well if I see you later I’ll say hello! :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. If you’ve not been down for a while there’s a lovely NCR replica in the showroom, and an ace ratty 998 with some ex-Hodgeson pipes on it that are the fattest things I’ve ever seen. Have fun! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Hyper 939sp

17. At the dealership now. Lovely day

18. Good to see you and @Ben Mallinson today. :upyeah:

19. It's a shame we missed each other today @RichT
    It was a lovely day and great first ride out for the year. Ride home was somewhat more spirited than the trundle out but it was great to be back in the saddle and getting in the groove again.

Great to have a catch up and see you both @greencat @Fire3500

20190323_140421.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information