1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icon 2019 Scrambler

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Mark9, Feb 22, 2019.

1. taking a ride to Ducati Nottm tomorrow, feeling the itch for a new machine, whilst there I’ll be interested to see the seat on the latest 800 Scrambler, I read they’ve made it wider so that humans can sit on it, keeping my 2017 Scrambler but might indulge in a Pani?, that said I’m heading over to their Triumph shop afterwards so could end up with a trummy!, I like the look of the new 1200 Scrambler.

2. The seat on the new Icon is wider and they have removed the hump, it feels very firm but I think it will be more comfortable than the original 800 Scrambler seat, doesn’t look as nice though, had a look at the Desert Sled, might test ride one.
    Went to see the 1200 Triumph Scrambler, it looked odd to me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course but to my eye it looked out of proportion, tank too high and bulbous, not for me.
    The only bike that really did it for me was the V4 tricolour, out of my price range though and I don’t do HP or PCP.

3. Desert Sled is looking quite good this year.

4. I had the 803cc Classic. Loved it.

Now got the 1100 Sport and had a Termignoni race system fitted. It’s awesome!

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information