1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Forum Germany Trip 09-14 April

Discussion in 'Touring' started by bradders, Dec 23, 2019.

1. A
    Aye @bradders. I’d vote for 8th - 13th (Wed - Mon) for maximum play time away.

2. I’ll be back to permi by them so not fussed how long I take ;)

3. Hi, are you still in the planning as quite fancy joining you fellas, any more details ? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Me too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Out weds 8th 1050, back Monday 13th 1650
    £90 return
    Hotel Isn’t listing as more than a couple of rooms. We stayed at hotel germania this year, was ok and about 2 min walk from Noss. They have garage but it’s a good 5 min walk. Other hotels have

note I won’t be booking or paying for anytime else’s, been stung before! You’ll need to book direct once you know the dates and you can make it. If there is no space, there are plenty of hotels so shouldn’t be an issue: it’s not a big town

so how many in??

6. Put me name down, be great to put faces to names and have a weekend riding away. Did a good few trips with the zzr last year with club kawaaki in Europe, great laugh.
    If you could PM the details I'll get the chunnel booked etc, cheers

7. If I come I'll be using hull to Zeebrugge so in Zeebrugge about 9-10 on the 8th have to meet somewhere on the way or at the final destination

8. I have just booked the outward tunnel on 10.50 am Weds 8 April.
    Not booked return yet, as I might want to come back on a different day/time than others.
    I have tried to book a room at the Noss, but their website is not working well so sent them a message.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. What do you have in mind Pete, if I book time off wisely it'll put me off until 21st.

10. Well, I don't need to get back home on 13 April. If I felt like it, I could spend a few more days in Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, or Netherlands. Not decided yet, but open to suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hotel karl noss on booking .com available, guessing this the right hotel,? 5 nights Wednesday thro to leaving Monday €345.00ish
    Will book chunnel tomorrow, Monday 16:50 is looking as full, looking to book the 16:35....£90

#33 mew, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  12. Noss only showing single rooms. Also need to let the, know you want a garage when booking, then we can share the cost

13. I’ve booked single room at Noss and requested a garage. Iirc we can get 4/5 bikes in a garage.

14. I asked for parking with my booking, will need 2 garages then ?...... I can message thro my booking if it helps

15. Sort when we get there as others may be in different hotels

16. Brett and I are in Luxembourg in May, I’ll have a look when back to work tomorrow. You could put on last years Whatsapp Ardennes group, incase they miss this thread?.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Tbh probably deleted as I never use what apps. Feel free to add :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information