1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Launch

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by rainbow-walker, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Underwhelmed!
    I was hoping for a 'stealth' Diavel and they have done it...just not with the 'S' :(
    New V4 Pani looks interesting with several improvements over the 'old' one - but beyond my insurance budget;
    V4 Streetfighter just looks like a V4 Pani without fairings (surprise) and is not attractive - I thought Ducati could have done a little more on styling.
    Multi Grand Tour - just a new and not very nice paint job and accessories thrown in (but at a price).

#21 Stanford, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. So a load more parts bin specials then...

3. I have a picture of you somewhere... :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. one of the bikes didn’t start at the dealer conference on Monday and had to be pushed onto the stage :joy:

5. no idea but sources tell me that not all the 2020 bikes have been announced just yet, so roll on EICMA!

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. I'm glad they've put wings on, it's handy to have a cup holder whilst you wait for the breakdown truck

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Why no funky design on the new SF? I thought the camo inspired design was brilliant.

• Like Like x 1
  8. your sources also told us that the v4 multi was coming this year...:p:p:p
    friendly joke...lets hope well see something interesting...

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Yes - 2 more scramblers - an 800 hyper motard and a 1100 adventure bike that looked like the FUGLY KTM...

10. I’m gonna feel so inadequate with my lack of wingage on my next trackday :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm sure that some enterprising fellow is making some winglets as we speak for all those owners who want some...

#33 Jez900ie, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  12. I’ll only snap them off shifting it about in the garage or loading on stlllage for euro track days :D

• Agree Agree x 1

13. Hey @Jez900ie do you want to have a bet with me?

14. Am I betting on you making the winglets?

15. On a "new" bike being announced at EICMA ;)

16. I'm a little lost...

I expect you know more about new Ducatis's in the pipeline for EICMA than me, so I might bet on you being right!

17. yes yes...new aircooled scramblers...who cares...

18. You gave me a "crap" rating... :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information