1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25th Wedding-help!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Symon Moore, May 15, 2019.

1. Were they in that order - so no 3 came last...

If so I expect she was already fed up of you and just wanted an excuse to complain...

2. I didn't exactly help myself by saying i thought she wasn't due on till next week.

Needless to say, I didn't get no blowies from that either, no bueno

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. 1 - a vacuum cleaner.
    2 - a new squeegee mop.
    3 - a tent; as you’ll be sleeping in it after she opens items 1&2

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cheers all, pretty much the piss taking I expected from the guys, after all that’s the advice I’d have given, but gone with the something simple solution as several suggested: Tapas & wine tasting at our favourite bar, sectioned off on the night just for us. Looks like we’ll have a good crowd as other than the two who’d apparently rather go see Michael Buble than us, almost everyone else has said yes. Not going to be a cheap night then, but well looking forward to it now!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. A few pints and later,some prostitutes.Happy days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Punting on the river around the oxford colleges:thinkingface:
    punting-cherwell.jpg

7. Perfect!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1

8. Miserable bitch!!!!! :mad:

• Funny Funny x 3

9. Perfect :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Afternoon tea at The Cutty Sark then across the road walk up to the Observatory take in the view, back down to the Market.
    Assuming you are near London!
    I’m 32 years in and not the most romantic but.....

• Like Like x 2
  11. I`m confused, explain to me again why you dismissed the track day so quickly in your first post. :confused::thinkingface::motorcycleduc::innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I think it goes back to our 2nd date when I missed her big family gathering because I was waiting behind for Randy Mamola’s signature (pre mobile phone era-what’ya gonna do eh?)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information