1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Cheers For El Toro

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Steviegtr, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Start with a C......

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Yep me too..

My calling card..

A39558F4-6EA2-4CEA-8607-841F6D2906B4.jpeg

X

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Err ... think you got the wrong end of the stick there. My reference to "not underestimate" and "connections" was not meant as a threat, nor to portray myself as having links to any underworld types ( although in my line of work they have been clients of mine from time to time as a junior). Instead I was trying to convey in a mildly humorous way that I am reasonably resourceful.

So you can tuck away your little calling card, it doesn't carry any weight in Australia in any event.:upyeah:

4. Yep, I think you might have misunderstood too, somewhat...

Once handed out, our ( little card ) is not, taken back...

As for, “ holds no clout down here” That’s what Milwall said and look what happened to them...

Australia is just another manor on our ever expanding intercity map and if the trains ain’t running? There’s always the mini bus...

X

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  5. The International coach aspect is mearly a reference to our mini bus excursions, like our away day trips to places like Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool the land of the dole queue and Perth, that’s Perth Australia and not Perth Scotland... ( to be visited in the new year) just as soon as we can get big Dave out of the “spoon” and behind the wheel of the bus ..

6. Only if we ain’t washed our Ivories ( Ivory bands, hands ) after a murder or several ..

7. you're having a George sunshine...:punch:

8. I'm sure all of the swill down here are shaking in their boots, mate.

9. Have we finished cock waving yet?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. whump....... he's back in now, sorry

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. As opposed to nowt chiz, just having a dig at the poms and kiwis.

Well, mostly the kiwis .

12. He knew that :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Don't join in :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Ahhh.. that's ok then...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Whooooooo :eek: he doesn't understand humour - bit like @finm is with the politics this one :blush:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. To whom are you referring you shit stirring little bastard.

:joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Coat? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information