1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40 Years Since Thatcher

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by richgilb, May 6, 2019.

1. spoken like a true essex.

2. Thatch wore male midget suits?

I did not know that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Well Nic bought them to stare at but washed them on too hot a wash, she was told but listening to people isn't her strong point, next thing you know, her size and viola :D

Little known but true fact

4. and, with her tiny suits she, along with salmond before her is showing how their brand of left of center politics can work. even while sending half our budget to whithall to subsidize rightwing monotory and social policies. take away the threat of indi. their policies are the biggest threat to tory rule.

#245 finm, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  5. Don't be silly, she snogged alex salmond

6. i know, i bet they had been doing E's.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. All this female politician adulation, leaves me feeling bemused a couple of days ago i posted a thread re the 50's Women's pension injustice High court hearing that took place last week, not one reply, you all must have been out on yer Ducati Misogyny's ....just saying

8. Women's rights are all well and good ... until it costs money.

You are old enough to know this, portboy.

9. Know it, i am living it Loz along with 3.8 million who have been shat on.

10. If it's any comfort, my pension scheme was recently dropped from a great height, too. I missed being age-exempt from the change by about 18 months.

Oh. No comfort at all, huh? OK, I understand.

11. Is that the new multistrada replacement?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. That's a bummer Buck, pity you don't live closer i have just started digging my spud crop, i could drop you off a feed. There's a few retired ex-miners living close by that will enjoy, it's what we do mate.

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. If there is a Mrs Noobie, that would be the only thing i would let you get your leg over.

14. So you're an authentic peasant farmer. Count me in!

15. They call me Wat Tyler down here with my Isle of Wight accent, there that's better than sheep shagger innit ?

16. Isle of Wight, ya say?

*backs slowly out of the thread*

17. No? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. born and bred thick in the head, 60+ yrs

19. I'd be asking what on earth you were doing in my bedroom?

Police,police

Do Not Sell My Personal Information