1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40 Years Since Thatcher

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by richgilb, May 6, 2019.

1. She looks much better with the hat and glasses on.

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. #482 Jez900ie, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Crap Crap x 1
  3. You may want to celebrate someone is dead, such is the level that eventually caught up with labour militants

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  4. How would you know how militants felt or feel, if you weren't in their shoes you wouldn't, only if you were on the opposite side at the time then that would have be with you and your conscience.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  5. Not “Notwithstanding”?

6. What opposite side? If you are the type to stand places with a sign happy that someone has died holding a sign "the bitch is dead" then you're a wrong un in any decent society. That maybe acceptable in your circles given hate is inbred within extreme lefties but in normal people, they just wouldn't do it.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Dianewarhol1.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  8. you have totally missed the point i was outlining, there no surprise. You start your post by asking the question, which if you had done just that i would have answered exactly your request, but no then you proceed to place me into an assumed group of people. The divide between us is so great i give up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Unfortunately you are so far on the wrong side of the fence that even those sitting on it give up. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Does anyone remember when this country had some balls to sort out a few issues ?
    All sorted...... you're welcome.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You soooooo bad :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Sinking the General Belgrano cost 323 lives, just over half of Argentine military deaths in the war. The ship was outside the exclusion zone and sailing away from the Falklands. I bet that took a lot of balls too eh Maggie?

Bel.jpg

bel2.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Did you look at my map and actually know what it had been doing just outside the zone?
    It was a war machine with war intentions.... she got it done.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Crap Crap x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. Did you get your map from the Sun -along with your facts on the NHS?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  16. I humbly await your concern for those British armed forces on hms sheffield who were attacked or those British soldiers on the falklands who died just because the Argentinian government couldn't control themselves.

I appreciate for some labour supporters they must support our enemies before praising our own as they find it too difficult to do, but have you thought that the sinking of the belgrano actually shortened the war so saved lives?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument

18. Right... now I understand you use of Wiki for facts..... it's all starting to make sense now.

19. Whataboutery?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information