1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40 Years Since Thatcher

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by richgilb, May 6, 2019.

1. The road rage thing is bad in Britain. I moved to France two years ago. I'm a fairly shit driver and have yet to experience someone do the wanker sign at me and offer me out for a fight from the seat of their car.

The French are fairly selfish drivers though, up your arse, don't let you out at junctions and always on their phones. But they do not get worked up about nothing. It's all much more relaxed on the roads here overall.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The Belgian fella recovering me and mu bike was in WhatsApp most of the 100kms trip to hotel. And the taxi driver was on his facebook and other media for half the 200kms trip to Brussels airport.

3. Not sure what the fines and points are here for using phone while driving but maybe it's not as severe.

4. It was just an attitude thing really. I protected with the recovery guy, he shrugged his shoulders and carried on. I pointed at the road with the cabbie - he looked up, got back on his side of the road and carried on looking for pictures of his s1000r to chow me!

5. Could have just told him he should have got the RR.

6. anyway back to thread , Thatcher was evil.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. So back to the thread, do you really think that is a positive?

8. no.. but it has got Thatcher in the post

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I wonder what measure you are using.

On a evil scale, place the flowing from 1 being kicking a kitten to 5 murdering 20m people

Fred West
    Po pot
    Thatcher
    Blair
    Hitler
    Trump
    Piers Morgan

10. Nice list there Bradders, unfortunately i don't participate in other people's mind games. Thatcher was evil there can be no doubting that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. At least she was a useful cunt. Not like the shower if useless cunts we have now.
    Love her or hate her she got shit done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. many a bitter labour voter blames the "you know who" party for ushering in thatcher. hence the term "tartan tory" becoming thee, catch phrase, used by many on the left. rather than holding their own to account. v,easy, v,lazy.
    [​IMG]

13. yesterdays people telling yesterdays lies....... thought you were better than that fella.

14. :D

15. i find it keeps my feet on the ground :sun:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Well I had Blair far higher...he sent our citizens to fight a war and die/kill others for no reason, where she sent them to protect our citizens ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I don't call 3,500 deaths and thousands of injured in NI protected do you ?

18. me? shurly shum mishtake.

• Like Like x 1
  19. yes, and don't call me Shirley :broken_heart:

20. shorry shirly. :(:D
    not to shur, doh!, sure what you mean by "better than that" but i do agree that it's, yesturdays news by yesturdays liars. but unfortunitly the accusations have resurfaced in westminster by Corbin, and Lenard at Hollyrood over the last wee while. and promoted in the lefts media.
    which for me, as a former labour/lib supporter its just another nail in the coffin.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information