1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

40 Years Since Thatcher

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by richgilb, May 6, 2019.

1. To change things you have to stay within, the SNP's are doing your country no favours, get a labour majority again and put things right.

• Like Like x 1
  2. :D
    oh, now you've done it...

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Depends if you were being murdered by the terrorist or not. Which, btw, was 1055 during her years, 100 more British security (mostly armed forces) as civilians were murdered. Not sure where justice has been served there....

In case you want fact behind this hate-filled glasses ;)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hRidYe3-avd7gvlZWVi1YZB7QY6dKhekPS1I1kbFTnY/edit#gid=0

4. you've got hadrain's and offa's to get over yet ......:punch:

5. so no one was protected were they, all loss of life in conflicts are wrong.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You’re right. And Corbyn will fix that, won’t he :upyeah:

And I just had a low flying Gloucester Spot pass thru my garden :D

#106 bradders, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Really , one of these ?

gloucester old spot pig.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. JC is not the absolute pacifist, i am , watch out with those pigs they got an ass like a 4 inch drain and i wouldn't want you to be shat on. :poop:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Possibly going very off topic but surely here on the Ducati Forum we have standards to maintain and you meant arse . Or did you actually mean that Gloucester Old Spot pigs keep pet donkeys ?

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Yep. Was proper shifting too, no way the pigeon could keep up

11. TBF its as likely as anything else... ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. meh, peice o piss. tho i think labour are strugling more in getting, over, their loss of north of the wall.
    tough titty as they say, l didnt leave labour, labour left me.

13. [​IMG]

Who cares, I don't discriminate as to what it looks like or what breed it is. As long as it looks like this, then I'm not bothered

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. same here bro.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah, thanks for the bacon sandwich pic.

No really, thanks a fucking bunch!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Just had sausages myself :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I did a quick comparison.

Norway and UK have extracted about the same amount of oil form the North Sea. Norway has a $1tn sovereign wealth fund, the largest in the world

What did the UK get? Foodbanks/ homeless & doubled national debt.

What did Maggies mates (who she sold off British Oil to) get - the same as Norway. Maggie fucked us all. Deliberately.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Germany too!

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/09/world/germany-food-bank-cnnphotos/

19. I was unaware the Germany had extracted a similar amount of oil as Norway has (from anywhere) and is therefore somehow comparable. The point you have missed is:

Q) "Where is the UK's £1Tn Soveriegn fund?"
    A) "In the pockets and bank accounts of the Tory party's sponsors".

Maggie was a shite PM, and some people just don't like it to be said. Fortunately she is dead.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I didn’t miss your point, but wondered why you needed to conflate what may be a valid question with foodbanks, homelessness and national debt, plus your liking for speaking ill of the dead?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information