1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 4000 Miles 1260 Update

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Groundhog, Aug 8, 2018.

1. I think - but not 100% sure - the exhaust is the same.. for the 1260 as the 1200... a search of part numbers on a dealer system will confirm... then you can use the already available 1200 Decat and Silencer.. with DucE or a spring... for the servo .

Check with your dealer - I am sure they will oblige on the PT Number check.

2. Thanks I’m sure you’re right... but persuading them to just sell the front part of the system and the accompanying software’s the problem..., the Pikes Peak already has an €800 tail pipe on it!

3. Yes - but you can buy AM Decat pipes and silencers for the 1200 ... thats what I meant.

You wont get the upmap without buying the full system from Ducati as you say.

4. If anyone else is waiting on the black Evotech bar end weights they now have them back in stock again.

• Like Like x 3
  5. One minor gripe I forgot to mention is the speedo on the 1260 over-reads by nearly 10% ---- 109kMh indicated is 100 on the GPS.... apart from anything else its mile-ometer must be also totting up the Kms over enthusiastically too! Tyre calibration didn't fix this either.

6. I had an issue recently when I changed my levers to Evotech.

Finding neutral was an issue until I read elsewhere about the actuator pin/peg attached to the standard levers.
    This is the little pin which, when you pull on the lever, pushes against the master cylinder.
    There was no free play and it was pushing slightly against the master cylinder, creating the issue.
    Once I adjusted free play to 3-4 mm all was fine.

No more neutral hassles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information