1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth 2020 Superbike Shootout

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by LiveFast......, Oct 9, 2020.

?
  1. Aprilia RSV4

2. BMW S1000RR

3. Ducati V4S

4. Honda Fireblade SP

5. Yamaha R1M

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ah the ever reliable British press. The ones that continued to promote Norton sales whilst they knew the company was toast.

2. in stock form the brakes aren’t up to it. Which is a joke because the r1’s are worse haha.

basically it’ll be the bikes that have been updated recently. That doesn’t really include the gsxr and the kwak.

Tests these days are focussed toward the average user which I’d wagers level isn’t very high. So effectively they’ll only look at the latest models as the electronics are supposed to be dick head proof

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. And in his last vid he’d (BVG or Chris) managed to blag a £120k 620hp X6 M performance SUV thing.

4. I wondered what that BMW was doing on the side of the track.... UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1965.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had the 954 and thought it was brilliant but yes nothing exciting but brilliant, looking back never needed another bike

Do Not Sell My Personal Information