1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth, Finally They Get Something Correct.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I enjoyed that episode much better.

I think I’m the only one on here that actually likes Cartagena Circuito :joy:

2. That was fun to watch!

• Like Like x 1
  3. watched all of that one. Told me ..... nothing. except how much they love themselves. Positive thing was it showed me not to bother even start any more of heir stuff

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fair play buddy your doing your best to hang in there o_O

5. I see in BVG's latest video when he's showing his 916 & RSV4 he says he's sold his HP4 race. :eek: I wonder if he lost much on that? I can't see him making money on it. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 44teeth are generally a good laugh with some informative videos.

Better than Neeves on MCN, whilst he is quite quick, the effort put into the video is minimal.

Lamb Chop Rides is ok as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Get in there, or just start watching

• Like Like x 3
  8. Just watched this, this afternoon.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I watched the first few seconds and made me wince when he lost the bikes balance that horrible feeling when your pride and joy leans away from you and your heart sinks ! :sob:

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Prefer to be working but heyhoo

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Answers some more questions for me. They use JHS and that explains why it is so crap. Years ago, my old Monster wouldn't fire up. I couldn't find the reason and took it to JHS (I think that I got it AA or RACed there). They had it for about four weeks and had no f**king clue. I ran up Louigi Ducati but Richard wouldn't get it from there as he had some unpleasant dealings with the owner. And so I went to get it in the back of a Ford Galaxy expecting a good ruck but the man wasn't there. Anyway, got the bike and took it to Clutton Hill. The bike was fixed in a day - although no promises were made as they were very busy.

• Useful Useful x 2
  13. JHS get inconsistent reviews

some love them, some don’t

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. I do love Ducati and their power figures..

it’s not dissimilar to how I measured my cock as a teenager (Start at your bum hole) :joy:

still, 178bhp is still a shit load for a naked. JHS’s dyno is known as a sensible dyno as well, unlike some which have 600’s banging out 135bhp :laughing::sob:

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. First day of a new job, getting on really well with everyone. Now clocked up a couple of hours driving into London...first break & weeehhhayyy'

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Always a day late to the party. :p

18. Booyakasha

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just when I'd cleaned the toilet fully along comes more..

• Like Like x 2
  20. ..working with blue-chip companies..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information