1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth, Finally They Get Something Correct.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jul 13, 2018.

1. It broke down spoiler.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Those Austrian’s know how to make a fun bike, and it didn’t even break down!

3. I was teasing, ...bit of banter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Super Duke R isn’t even the best bike in its class never mind best bike of the year. Tuono V4 Factory...

5. In your opinion ;) I’ve had a couple of Tuono’s and I’m on the SuperDuke now, having done around 25k across both models, in my opinion, the 1290 is the winner, it’s a close one though.

I would like both in my stable truth be told, Tuono for track and SDR for road.

#25 Jimmy899, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah it’s close. Quite a few folk would agree that the Tuono is the best in its class but all down to personal choice at the end of the day mate. Wouldn’t say no to either.

7. Tuono is a fanastic bike. Many will struggle to look past the horrific dealer network though and understandably

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've only had mines since September, not had any issues yet though

9. I feel terrible linking a non italian brand bike,...at least its not Austrian.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Absolute weapon. Can’t wait to try one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Fucking iPad!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ordered the M Sport yesterday and been told July for delivery

• Like Like x 4
  13. I think I threw up a little'

• Like Like x 1
  14. My mild incontinence is proving annoying.

15. Missed this one from down alton-barnes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think I test rode the Bmw on that same day. 44 Teeth are probably the only media guys I consistently listen to now. I've got plenty of time for Michael Neaves as I know he's a decent bloke and very fast on a bike so I respect what they say but the content has been a bit corporate feeling for a while and I can never get around their endorsement of the Honda when it was obviously not a good bike.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I enjoyed their ride of 2 x ktm790's to and around a motocross track in holland somewhere. Right laugh!

18. They shite as weather men backed out of Oulton park today cos the rain! What rain dry and a bit of sun

Do Not Sell My Personal Information