1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth, Finally They Get Something Correct.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Wayne58, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Al does most of the editing these days as well.

it’s also Al who has most of the Paddock connections. And media/manufacturer contacts.

Chris is really quick for a TD rider who hasn’t raced. He got visibly faster when he got in to bed with Al as you’d expect really.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I reckon he was having him at the s22 launch. Think he's done his acu now though?

3. I don’t know mate tbh. Even though Al has lost pace I’d still say he’s quicker than Chris by a few seconds. Al and Neevesy are at a similar ish pace and Mikes a decent club racer

• Like Like x 1
  4. I coughed some vomit up'

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jaybus christmus, bald-one is in usa_fascistland ..yeehaarr

6. The cock gobblers are live-streaming, now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pull up a wet crotch the billy bong boys are back in sofa-land.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. skeggy full stop, Rob has beaten me.

Barsteward

10. Honestly I've watched Neevsy at quite a few Bemsee rounds and he's ridiculously fast. I would say he's probably the fastest full time journo other than maybe Carl Stevens, both of which regularly race so no co-incidence. I agree though that Al seems to be bringing a lot to the party these days.

11. From my experience Carl isn’t as quick as Neeves. Carl races with us. He’s not a bad peddler at all but Neeves is quicker. The class Carl is in has huge disparity in pace, the boys that beat them are often thrashing them, and the lads behind are miles behind.

As with anything it’s seat time, Michael has never really stopped and is always riding something. Fagan doesn’t race anymore.

remember that Al did race in various bsb championships (I’m not talking about tri options even though he did) but he also raced on a Honda in the superbike class.

‘I think’ Bruce is the quicker out of the fast bikes team from memory. He’s doing top 5’s in the sprints and putting in decent times. Although again there’s hardly anyone else doing it. Not to take anything away from him because he sets a good pace that lad.

Looking at laptimes from this year I’ve been similar paced to Carl, quicker at Anglesey on my 600. We look to be on a similar ish average pace overall. Neeves is a few seconds up the road depending on the track, more at longer tracks.

#91 Advikaz, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  12. Harley electric..

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Scrap scooter !

14. That leather suit, suits you sir!

15. DUCATI V4 2020 - 44 teeth live..

• Like Like x 2
  16. Saw that live whilst I was killing time in a hotel waiting for a flight. Still am.
    That Chris is starting to come across as a bit of a cock. The mask slips the more i watch 44teeth. Prefer Fagan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sitting here in Grey Ireland I did get a slight pango_O of jealousy this morning watching that bollocks !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Think that was the V4 with performance exhaust.

20. 5 seconds in, calls it the daddy and I switched straight off.
    Something about him I just can’t stand.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information