1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth Youtube

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Redpastyboy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. A lot of these 'motovloggers' including the baron are not funny enough to be worth the long videos of the riding around with the wind and engine noise droning on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nothing against the bloke. But anyone that takes a GSXR down a green lane on road tyres deserves to be called names IMO. :grinning:

3. I find BVG and 44 teeth quite entertaining tbh, i dont mind watching either.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I find BVG and 44 teeth quite entertaining tbh, i dont mind watching either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I wonder what the owner of those bikes thought when he spotted the "Jizz Machine" sticker. :)

6. He seemed quite a serious person, we should invite him to the forum he'd fit right in :Clown:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I'd imagine that "jape" was a little more scripted? It would be very rude to do that to such a special bike without permission.

8. I managed up until he said the words "double decker" then realized I just wanted to give the c*nt a good shoeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Glad von-boring isn't talking much in this linked video.

10. When I read vlogger I think of people riding around London looking for incidents, red-light-jumpers and dozy pedestrians to film and sling up on youtube for a couple of hits and some cheap coin. People like Royal Jordanian and Premises12345 (or whatever). I find these terminally dull and uninteresting.

Though I'm not a particular fan of 44T and the two people who run it, what I do applaud is their willingness to challenge the old guards of motorbike journalism, push them aside, and produce modern content which is directly relevant to the audiences they're reaching.

11. Apologies if this has already been posted but its only a half hearted apology as you really need to see this.

What a collection, and if by chance the owner is on here, hats off to you sir :D

I love 44teeth, you may not, but i do genuinely find them both witty and slightly more honest about new bikes. Keep up the good work boys :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Thread merged

13. Again :)

What can I say, it's clearly a great video

14. Who is the guy that owns all of those? He must be loaded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. What would the cost be for one of those bikes, straight out of Ducati (think the first one he said he bought it through somebody, is that Big Jack he is referring to?)? Two questions in one there!

Was hoping they were going to ask him the cost, but guess that's a bit rude.

16. No idea of cost, but the one he purchased privately I'd bet was from Tony O'Neill ..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. In 2012 two moto gp bikes ridden by Stoner and Rossi were auctioned by RM auctions. Stoners 2010 bike sold for 251,000 euro and Rossi's 2011 bike sold for 245,000 euro. Link below
    Results - Monaco 2012 | Classic Car Auctions | RM Sotheby's

18. Yowzers. A few quid in that garage then.

19. He probably acquired them from Tony O'Neill who's AFAIK the only person who has a pick of the end of season race bikes :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Desmo prototype in that vid!!
    Thought the factory would've kept that for the museum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information