1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth Youtube

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Redpastyboy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. BvG spoiled brat his mother should of slapped him harder as a kid but they do make me chuckle occasionally

#61 panigale66, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. We all have our faults, von-boring makes expensive ones in-front of a camera.

3. Let the new speeding fines begin in haste.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Numptie number two seems to require sun screen.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Missed this one as I have a deeply complex life :zzz:

6. What a bugger I must move off from Lymm-services & just noticed this pair of limpwristed swissfine payingballbags. :motorcycleduc:

7. Considering you slag them off with every video posting, you seem to keep watching them. I guess they must do something right....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think they are spot on, myself. :) :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Can’t get enough - think they are brill :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. its probably some weird syndrome.

@GunZenBomZ you do realise there's a subscribe button in youtube so you wont need to miss another episode?

• Crap Crap x 1
  11. @tater I wouldn't use any google services by virtue of them supporting drone strike technology. You know the stuff that wikileaks showed us all & the MSM clamored to moralize their own views. Yet they now remain silent on the twisted fucking reality we now live in.

With journalists facing death penalty for showing war-crimes done by american soldiers. Showing us that secret agencies in usa_fascistland have software that can pretend to be of foreign signature. To give off the premise that China/Russia/Affix assigned enemy here ..has attacked an allied nation by hacking..

You may think I've strayed from your point. But I haven't used my youtube (google owned) page for nigh on 9years. And I never will support them directly'

• Like Like x 1
  12. However indirectly promoting youtube content multiple times is fine...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh I love jimmy dore & many others. Though I warned people years ago when y/t created financial mechanisms to coerce/control/manipulate/silence now channels. That when this corporation has a motto of do no evil..which they've now dropped. That they own your uploads & will massage the way content & messages are steered.

Plenty of other video sites which help earn crypto & don't allow tracking cookies like y/t. You don't need to sign into anything now. The algorithm these companies use, know who you are & what you've viewed. Or are looking to purchase so sharing these comedic-journalists is the least I can do.

14. Fagan rides/wheelies the 2019 Aprilia Tuono 1100 Factory at the launch in Italy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don't understand, you say you don't support YouTube for some reason but are sharing content shared via YouTube. I know you've tried to explain it but I'll be honest I don't understand.
    Ps. Sick video though ey? When the scenery transitions up into the snowy mountains I was like wow what an experience that must have been on a new Aprilia.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Pucker up for some smash your backdoors in..

@Bondy7070 yes you are correct, europe has some tremendous scenery. Looking forward to when I can do my next big-trip.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Good watch

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information