1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44t - Mv V 999

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Cream_Revenge, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Can someone suggest these two go to dubai & kiss each other in public.

It's not that much when you realize the largest ever fine was €772,000 euro's for speeding' also known as £650,000 pounds. For a single offense because of the guys annual income, his cars price & breaking the rules of that country by some factor of multiplication (un-maths for americans).

I literally shivered with adrenaline when I noticed a motorcycle cop behind me touring switzerland the first time I went. But hey it boils down to 44teeth liking ktm's..

How things change in a couple of years..

#61 GunZenBomZ, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. Blimey, let it go dude...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hey, what do you know. I took a picture of a Swiss bin next to my Hyperdoodah for @Ducbird in the very same garage they filled up in. :) Useless fact, but there you go. :bucktooth:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 02.10.57.png
    IMG_6874.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Wow, you know a lot about these guys and still watch all their videos even though you seem to dislike them..... And you want UK bikers to be fined more, even though you speed, but because you’re such an expert it’s okay :joy:

Do you always demonstrate psychotic behavior or is it just a 44 teeth thing?

#64 Jimmy899, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Well large fines versus the stupidity we currently have of huge points been added & peoples working lives been affected. Yes, I'd prefer huge fines as a deterrent than a nominal fine & points, which is the current state of uk road laws. With extreme cases having there bikes/cars confiscated & destroyed & prison time.

My reaction to these bellends is because they exalted themselves into online celebrities with whacky behaviour. And now that von-boring has suffered a blip of financial pain he's no doubt going to be making a 'lesson learned video' explaining how others shouldn't do as he's done. Whilst behind the scenes explaining to companies who have in the past helped financially cover the shit-storm that follows him & fagan. On how they're naughty but nice really & will do more adult-ordinated things than just rule breaking.

The down grading of morality within certain scene's or hobbies has got a number of people removed from promoting such pleasures. I'm waiting for 44teeth to do an american tour NO DOUBT features firing weapons & possibly getting kicked out of a range for pointing the (hopefully unloaded) guns at one another in a manner of idiocy/idiocracy that they personify.

6. Yeah because a 3 month ban and a 3k fine is a much more effective way of penalising someone for going 89mph......... :rolleyes:

“The shit storm that follows them”
    “down grading morality”

You’re being very melodramatic. If it bothers you that much just switch off....

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. I've not even brought up the open xenophobia towards germans that they are doing. Tinged with the 80's mentality of I've got more money than you with garish clothing outfits. What I'm looking forward to is bellend number one binning his HP4 & number two probably breaking a limb at the IOM race. It doesn't bother me more than posting my opinion on this site, you seem to be slighty deluded jimmy899 because you've clearly have not took onboard I'm laughing at them. Not with them in any sense of irony or clever parody. Now why don't you stick a £5 in the sites tin & be a subscriber.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. You’re obsessively laughing at them, good one, you show them, fight the power :punch:

Xenophobia towards the Germans :joy:
    We better ban all comedy that plays on regional accents! You sound like a bundle of laughs....

#68 Jimmy899, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  9. I swear that some people on this forum trawl the net in the hope of finding something to be offended by. It's a British disease these days.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. I’m offended by the fact you swear

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'm offended by people who don't swear, and 3 abreast cyclists :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I’m offended by 2 abreast... but oddly, not by 2 breasts :thinkingface::eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Where are we on two-abreast - ie four breasts?

15. Even numbers are fine :eyes:

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. 3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nah, i'd remember.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. She has 3 boobies, not legs!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information