1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44t - Mv V 999

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Cream_Revenge, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Don’t start that again!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Have come across many a tit whilst cycling which has offended me. Sometimes there are 2 tits abreast sometimes a solo tit, depending on the vehicle.

3. 3 abreast.
    Does that equal 6??

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Skills

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mad skills. Kudos!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wah! Swearing? :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Not if they are male - just 3 tits...……. :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ignore post #87

Thankyou :)

9. Was watching the video and thought I would quite like to go back to switzerland and do the furka pass etc again . Must be 10 yrs since i last went .
    Certainly put me off going back, but I guess that 's what the swiss police want to achieve?

10. The roads have no litter just like Austria, the fines are huge because small ones don't deter people/chav's. So by having huge scary fines they help disseminate into the minds of bellends like 44teeth not to be 'naughty'.

The uk motorway network is littered with carefully wrapped up bags of foreigners rubbish on the road side. Or even bottles of piss, if the laws changed so these assholes had to pay £1,000 instead of a 'potential' £100. It would stop instantaneously I kid you not. Because you don't find litter on swiss/austrian main routes....and people on here will claim no doubt there is no collation to high fines & people actually been civil in those circumstances.

Can someone forward to those 44-bellends New Zealand loves people who go over 65mph. As they are fastidious like the swiss at handing out on the spot fines.

#90 GunZenBomZ, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. I like a lot of their content, more motorbike content on the internets the better for me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jesus that's a high price to pay. A lot countries seem to have jumped on the "speeding is as good as killing someone" bandwagon now days , with severe financial penalties.
    I think I'd feel a little better about it if they just admitted it was more about revenue than road safety, that's certainly is what its about over here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. You really are jealous of these guys. Maybe I should alert them as I’m picturing you in a bush outside one of their houses madly sharpening your Swizz army knife :skull::astonished:

We’re not talking about littering, we’re talking about speeding. You know in Switzerland you have to pay to have a miscarriage, I wonder if that puts people off having kids, probably a good thing in your books. Do you also know the Swiss provide political support to 3 of the largest tobacco producers, the good old healthy living Swizz :upyeah: You’re twice as likely to commit suicide if you live in Switzerland compared to the UK - probably due to all the ridiculous speeding fines....

• Like Like x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  14. Amazes me that with all of the worlds problems, todays pc floppy lettuce human beings haven’t got better things to do than cry wank about speeding

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Episode 4 :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
  16. E5

• Like Like x 3
  17. How many 999 SORN :scream:

You should all be ashamed of yourselves

18. Mines SORN due to makeover. Yesterday she had no swing arm or rear sub frame. 20181114_170329.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mines SORN as well, while I get round to selling it :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information