1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 Hours On The Isle Of Arron

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dirty Leeds, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Say hi to my #1 son if you’re passing Helensburgh

2. I worked at coulport ..small world

3. instead of waiting for the returne ferry. keep heading around until you come to...lamlash? theres a regular ferry that takes you over to kintyre, you can get to helinsbro from there. albeit in about 3-4hrs.

4. That would be good but customer has paid £220 for my crossings so imagine be a bit much maybe changing the return is possible but unlikely

5. ah well. maybe next time on yer bike. fast, quiet unpoliced roads in kintyre. i posted some pics on here from arran with the Waverly and bright blue skys a few years back last time i was over on my 848. v,nice. i must get back there.

6. Be cheap on a bike I imagine but van costs a bomb on boats

7. yip. you wouldnt of done it several years back before they introduced RTE. unless they where paying right enough.
    should be a craic. new places are always good places. enjoy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. There's an Arran Aromatics factory shop on the island which is worth a look if you're in the market for discount scented toiletries.

9. A beautiful island and I scattered my father's ashes there so special place for me. Hope you enjoy the scenery.
    Arran Cottages B&W.jpg Arran 2 (2).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. My job was near that, I’m sure it was, saw the sign

11. What a great decision you made, beautiful place....all the best to you, thank you

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information