1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 60 Series Rear Tires

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by parrish37, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Does anyone have experience with the new track day or race tires like the Dunlop 190/60-17 used on a 1098? Curious to know if ride height was so different that it required adjustment.

2. Will it fit in the swingarm? if the chain adjuster is fairly far forwards it may rub on the inside edge and then also at the high point of the tyre? worth getting people to answer this for you also.

3. If I understand the concept the tire is lower at the edge and obviously 5% taller per width. But the shape is less round in cross section more trapezoidal. I will measure my current clearance at swing arm...

4. worth doing so, although the ratio is 5% of the tyre width as you probably know, so a 180-55 v 180-60 and a 190-55 v 190-60 are not the same differences in terms of hieght.

5. I am using continental tires Recently I changed my bike tires and trailer tires which i am using for towing service in Queens, the tire performance is the best sofar.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information