1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748/916/996/998

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by slomogadgie, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Fixed that for you. :p

2. Bully :eek: or complimentary :) ........ Mmmm :thinkingface:

3. 996 - Best combo of looks, power and reliability

• Like Like x 1
  4. 748 in black and white.. .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. The 748 revs like a twin should...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  6. @chizel old tele's come in black and white mate not ducatis. :D

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. I' m shocked dude! !! You know the nicest 748 on the planet is mine and it' s black and white ...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. 2017-08-28 12.14.46.jpg
    Nope mine is. And it's red.

• Like Like x 6
  9. @duke63 wtf? You dispute my claim?

10. OK .. that's kinda nice.. yours is a close 2nd

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. They are all desirable,but as with most things from an investment point of view,generally,the first or the last.
    However,having owned all of them the only one I'd buy again would be the 998.

12. They are all desirable,but as with most things from an investment point of view,generally,the first or the last.
    However,having owned all of them the only one I'd buy again would be the 998.

13. Actually, it’s the 998 and only then, painted up in the Bayliss scheme! :p

14. I don't believe hardly any bikes will be investments once the petrol engine gets phased out. They will only have any value as museum pieces which will be only the most original, lowest mileage ones will qualify.

15. The 916 will always be cool. Steve McQueen cool. Its an icon. 996/998 are like breast implants, ye maybe look ok but when its on its side, you can tell theyre not real.

916 dont need no jello wobblies to look sexy.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. After spending a painful 25 miles on mine today, what a mistake that was, only buy it to look at:p

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. You need to travel at high speed for it all to make sense my friend:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I quite agree, which is why I'm now trying to convince SWMBO to move house, so that it doesn't take me an hour to get to such roads.:cold_sweat:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yes, these Ducati's dislike road traffic like a politician speaking the truth:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. They're not that bad! :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information