1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Clapton, Sep 15, 2016.

1. So is my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. Been single since I cashiered her off! But for a old twat nudging 60 I still get out there and do a bit of damage

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. But did you smash the nurse????

4. . NO! Took her out to a lovely Thai restaurant (asked another nurse her fave fodder - slippery I know!) and we had a great night and both laughed and drank too much! We have been txt and whatsapping daily and we are both up for a rematch so it ain't dead in the water just yet??? Managed to save my badly missed mates boy last weekend when on a night out from a couple of bouncers outside a club that he had seriously pissed off! I know one of the bouncers Dad and managed to diffuse the flare up enough and get him away from the place - just as well cos they don't take any shit from lippy kids

• Like Like x 2
  5. Here you go..... image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

6. A shame it just caught the edge of the nose fairing in picture three, nice bike :upyeah: put up what your looking for and see if you get any takers,
    Have you looked into getting them repaired and resprayed and then keep it.

7. I've asked a few people but it seems the underneath is the issue to repaired. I'll be honest, it doesn't come out of its wet/damp and of a weekend I'm either playing football, coaching or clay shooting so its just something else to clean

8. How much u looking 4 ???

9. Ideally we could do with knowing:

Year:
    Version:
    Owners:
    Mileage:
    Service history:
    Last time valve clearances checked/adjusted:
    Last belt change:
    Age and wear of tyres:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Duke of Wales: 3.5

Cream Revenge:
    P reg
    Biposto
    I'm the 3rd
    My service history is Ducati Pro Team Major service 2015 (belts etc), Ducati Pro Team Minor Apr16. (service listings on their website)
    Tyres last year probably less than 500 miles on them. Bike came with Pirelli Rosso Diablo things but I found them to be too slippy unless 30 degrees so put Conti Attack on and for me I find them so much stickier.

I'll get the paperwork out tomorrow and stick some more pics up of that.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information