1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 748e Ulez

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Billy10, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Morning. So this morning I have received my declaration letter from Ducati for my 748R which is an 02 model.
    The NOx emission stated is equal to 0.08g/km which is lower than the 0.13 quoted for @Billy10 's 748E. Go figure??

Anyway, my 748R will now be registered as exempt.

:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Awesome news mate!

Although mine is a 2000, I’m hoping they might have some detail on it. I hate paying that £12.50 for the pleasure of driving into the City/West End for work on a nice weekend

3. Yup. Easy to do. Now just have to wait up to 14 days for the all clear. TBH I will never ride it in London but now I can if I have to.

4. Was hoping to ride to the Bike shed this summer,748,848 will have to if its in the zone, Shoreditch.

5. Bike Shed is ‘just’ outside the ULEZ, at the moment anyway. Obviously all dependant in which way you’re coming from :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks, great for now then, Essex straight down the A13,
    Burger and a beer it is then.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Let us all know and we can have a forum day if you fancy?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sounds like a good idea,
    Wait for a turn in the weather and maybe a Sunday as it should be a bit more quite in and around London etc.

And with parking on site :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. I’d be up for that. Hopefully the bike should be road ready by mid March :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Little update on progress. I uploaded the letter from Ducati and my reg docs last Thursday and this morning I have had an email with PDF letter from TFL, confirming my 748R is exempt. Here's what it said (reg no. changed obvs):

Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) – Compliance Registration

Thank you for your application to register vehicle ABC 123 with us.

We can confirm that this vehicle meets the required standards, is exempt from the scheme

or is subject to a 100% discount. This means you will not need to pay a ULEZ charge to

travel in the zone.

You will still need to pay the Congestion Charge and the Low Emission Zone charge (if

applicable to your vehicle) if you drive in the zone, or you will receive a Penalty Charge

Notice.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The compliance status of your vehicle for the ULEZ has been calculated based on the

information you provided. It is your responsibility to ensure the information you provide

is accurate. Every effort is made to ensure that the information we provide you is correct

at the date of our response. However, we provide no warranty as to the accuracy of the

information and accept no legal liability or responsibility for its accuracy. If you are in any

doubt over your vehicle’s Euro emission standard, please refer to your vehicle registration

document – also known as a V5C – or contact your vehicle manufacturer.

If you have any questions, please visit tfl.gov.uk/ulez.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Even when the ULEZ zone is extended?

12. They’ll either have to move the place or I’ll have to go outside of the M25 :)

Looking forward to getting some decent mileage this year and hopefully see you out and about mate

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just had my confirmation letter from Ducati UK to say my 748R is 0.08g/km, so I’ll be getting that off to TFL tonight :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Strangely, I went to start the registration just now and it’s now showing as my bike is exempt without me doing anything?

Not a problem though :)

11C2C130-0156-46E7-93FC-ACB8C4DFB890.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information