1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 748r 02 (2001)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Sean748R, Jul 21, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just dont give the bike away. There's not many left and its been maintained money no expense by the right people so stand your ground and be patient

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Well in that case you'll need to raise your asking price as they'll still knock the price down.IMO:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. :upyeah:

4. I agree. Everybody wants stuff at a discount these days. I'm in no great hurry to sell, especially with 748R prices heading upwards in the past few years

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Bugger my offer of a few boxes of ice cold lollies and a 12inch fan from Argos is out the window now,:sun::sun::sun:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I'd up this to include an Air Con install...... :kissing_heart: :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. A bit of bartering perhaps :thinkingface:

8. It’s the right thing to do. A decent service just puts all the power back in your hands! stick it out and stay in touch, if I decide to sell the 848 or the 675r I’ll serious consider coming and having a chat with you

9. I'd still offer a faster and better deal.....:eyes:

10. Sure, happy to chat if you sell one of your bikes and I've still got mine...

11. il_570xN.969705208_8trh.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. I’ll buy it, if the brexit is in full swing and the pound sterling has collapsed against the Euro. . Nice bike mate and to give some advice “keep it”

Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. He's annoyed because you encouraged me to stand my ground on price and he wants it cheap. Even so, his post was OTT. And counter-productive.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. His one won't go for that Sean, I wouldn't worry. I think you're right just to take the pulse of prices and then as you say, in no hurry to sell, stick to your price.

Getting the service is done is a very smart move since it takes away leverage from a lowballer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Well, interestgly my 02 748R has about the same miles/owners as that one and Ive had offers for it, not quite at the £12,950 but certainly at 11 and 12. So its not far off the mark....

The demand for 02 748Rs is really high!

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Great offers! Feel free to direct them to this thread and if one of them buys, there's a couple of beers in it for you

Cheers!

17. Its the mileage to be honest, mines a lot lower thats all. I think your bike, with a service at £9k is bang on the money but yes I will certainly let people know who are interested in future.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information