1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 748r 02 (2001)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Sean748R, Jul 21, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well done Sean & purchaser, a great deal for both:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I used to have one of these full Öhlins Rs and sold it when I fell on hard times about 7 or 8 years ago for £5k :weary_face:

However, it was yellow so that might explain the £4k price difference :laughing:

GLWS and welcome :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Well, time to update.
    I am the very proud new owner of Sean’s beautiful 748r. I fell for it the second I saw it on this forum.
    Picked her up with Sean from Baines this afternoon and enjoyed a great ride home. It was and is perfect.
    Just going to enjoy it this summer (new tyres first) then I plan to refresh the carbon which is the only part of the bike showing it’s age.
    Sean was amazing to deal with. Never met a more straight up guy. The history with the bike is comprehensive and is a real credit to him.
    I had no intention to buy a 748 but after @cookster arranged the meet at On Yer Bike I knew I had to have a 916/748 and I think this is the perfect one for me.
    So. Happy ever after:D
    Will load some pics when I can.

• Like Like x 11
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Excellent work youll love it. Shame about the colour though!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Fast

• Like Like x 1
  6. All the more reason for me to get mine on the road

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. South Bucks 748r fest!!

8. @Expat Jack lol Its almost like your saying it's my fault you bought it!! :D congrats on the new bike bud.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. In a way it is. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Have arrange another meet up mate

11. Wiseman on that move............congrats:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Love to.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cotswolds next time?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Congratulations Jacko, it looked a very nice, genuine bike. Well done:upyeah:.

15. @Expat Jack Yeah defo I know some great routes round here.

16. Likewise, it was a pleasure doing the deal with you - even the haggling over price ‍♂️ - and I'm so glad the old girl's going to such a caring owner. Hope you have many thousands of happy miles together, and watch out for the damn potholes!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. ??? Weird how the "men wrestling" emoji was transformed when I posted it here. Oh well, that's technology for you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. There was me thinking I’d pulled!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I’m more concerned about how you know there’s a “men wrestling” emoji :bucktooth::yum:eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Well, officer, it's like this......

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information