1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 748r In Very Good Condition

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by bettes, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Popped into Cobb & Jagger's in Shipley on my way home and saw the bike for sale. It is in very good condition, just in case anyone's on the look out for one. No idea on price or other details.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Just spoke to them it's a 02 model and the seller wants 10 grand for it!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Talk to the seller and make him a realistic offer that can stay on the table until he realises he isn't going to get £10k any time soon. Andy

4. Even the dealer agreed it's worth about 7k..

5. And it would have to be original (or with all the original parts if upgrades fitted) with a full Ducati service history to be worth that. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. That is what he would sell it for as a dealer so private what £6k?

7. If I were looking for a mate to keep my 2001 748R company, that sort of figure is what I would expect to have to pay. Andy

8. mine was bought private for much less than 10k and its a late 02 ie clean fairings, ohlins (not damper), less than 10k miles, 2 owners and completely factory original

9. There was an absolutely pristine example, had undergone a full going through and all nuts and bolts replaced with brand new etc one that was 7500 a couple of months ago and I mean it was like a brand new bike. Low miles etc..

10. Yeah, sorry for the lack of info. I'd just finished a long night shift down in London and on my way back, just popped in to pick some bits up. Agree with the comments above. £7K sounds about right for this one. Looked all original enough, about 6 thousand miles ish.
    I wouldn't call it immaculate but it's not far off showroom condition.

11. The chap responded to a wanted advert I had up also, seems a nice bloke but I had been offered a genuine foggy for Not a lot more than this bike

• Like Like x 1
  12. You can go off people very quickly :D. Andy

13. :) 12k for the foggy. 13k miles

14. if you
    don't want it, can i please have it?

15. Pm me your number and I will pass it on

16. Popped in today as I was working close by. £7,000 asking price but they'd / he'd take less.

IMG_2390.JPG IMG_2391.JPG IMG_2393.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  17. I'm very glad you live up north. All said and done in this thread, the bike looks really nice but my garage, front bedroom, utility room and dining room are already full of bikes and bike related stuff, so I'm not biting. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Looks like a nice example

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shut up ! Pleeeease. Andy

20. Hi Andy, I'm here only to help...

Buy the bike and I'll keep it safe and sound for you. I'd even pick it up for you! :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information