1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748r Prices On The Up... Nuts..

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Jul 16, 2017.

1. IMG_0151.JPG Wish I had kept mine

• Like Like x 5
  2. When and what did you let her go for? She's a beauty by the way...

3. IMG_1988.JPG IMG_1990.JPG IMG_1993.JPG IMG_2235.JPG Swapped it for an 848.
    Last seen for sale in Bennets I think.
    It is an easy to notice bike as I custom fitted a digital dash and loads of carbon.

#23 iang27, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Man I'd of paid you well for that.. shame..

5. That was about 2 years ago !

I sold it to Robinsons of Rochdale as the owner wanted it for himself. He must of then sold it on and it ended up at Bennets, up for £7995 I think.

They then sold it but dont know where it is now. It was immaculate, not one mark anywhere. All top notch parts fitted with all the original bits as well.

One of my regrets along with my 749R

6. I feel luv and hate towards you now mte... I luv you for showing its beauty to me but hate you ( not really, well muchly so anyway) for not selling it to me.. x

7. sold mine 3 years ago sold for £7500
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Asking and selling. Two entirely different things :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Was it still as clean as when I sold it.
    Looked brand new when I had it, not a mark on it, never been out in rain.

10. Was it still as clean as when I sold it.
    Looked brand new when I had it, not a mark on it, never been out in rain.

11. I think the slab side ones are getting really tough to find now. Here's mine attached which took some serious finding. Rs pop up for around the 7-8k mark on occasion, but the 2002 full ohlins with low miles etc is a hard find, and are getting pricy. I can understand why tho, they are absolutely beautiful..

IMG_7590.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  12. Stunning mate....the sporty corty in the background looks pretty sweet too. blue bin included also:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Looked smart from what I remember:upyeah:I know more about them now than I did back then, in retrospect I should have bought it but still ended up with a pretty clean example for less $$$
    Looking at your pictures it wasn't as immaculate and I'm sure the clutch plate was different

14. Cheers. Dammit that's the the neighbours bin of where the bike was kept! Here's the mk1 GT corty :)

IMG_7605.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sweet mother of god.....that is STUNNING There's a Delta in the background....WOW....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. If that's the stuff you get to buy, I dread to think of what handbags and shoes your missus gets

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Me? Well the cortina I restored, the RG500 I restored. The duc is as it came so I haven't touched that.. the lancia will be restored shortly.
    She's pretty low maintenance to be fair, ideal really

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information