1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 749 / 999 Modifications - What Did You Do ?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Dubs, Aug 12, 2015.

1. That's a beast mate

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. What do you do with all the old bits?

3. Keep them since the bike will eventually be sold in fully original condition. Currently just missing the original levers, license plate holder, horizontal exhaust header and heel guards.

4. i've certainly got a spare licence plate holder (you mean the metal bracket yes?) and about three horizontal header pipes sitting around - I might well have heel guards and levers (if they are pattern certainly to OEM pattern) as well.

5. Ok, what will you do with all the non OEM bits that you've bought/are buying?

6. I might be interested but shipping will probably be expensive due to the size of the header pipe...

Most of them will be sold, some kept for the next project.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Still have the license plate holder? Mines got an evotech but im looking to get the original one for my 07s mono

8. I’ve done only a few mods on my ‘06 749:
    - Ohlins adjustable steering damper.
    - Termignoni full system 54mm.
    - Monoposto subframe conversión with OEM fairings.
    - Rizoma belt cover
    - Carbon fiber rear hugher.
    - Carbon fiber heels

[​IMG]

I have a carbon fiber full rear tail waiting to be painted before installing it and a Rizoma adjustable license plate holder that I would like to sell or change with a CF one.

9. [​IMG]
    Made myself a custom pillion seat as the old one was a mess when I bought the bike a few years back.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information