1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 749/999 Parts For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by t3scn, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clearly a bargain ;)

2. Indeed mate a complete bargain.

3. Fairings sold

4. Updated to remove sold items.

5. Forks fitted mate, had to use the Ducati top clamp while I source a steering damper lug for the Speedymoto.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good work buddy, looking forward to seeing it

7. PM (Conversation??) Sent regarding black seat back and cowl.

8. Sorry Swannymere I have been busy but will respond this evening.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ducati Performance rear sprocket - PM sent

10. What years are those magnesium stays for? 03/04 or the 05/06 models? They look to be for the latter models if I guess correctly? Let me know thanks.

11. are the frame sliders still for sale ?

12. So I bought the carbon tail piece from you. I paid for it at the beginning of February and it still has not arrived? I have contacted you via Ebay on more than one occasion, where I bought them and you have not replied to any of my queries? I pm'd you on this forum last week, no response either? I have now escalated the Ebay claim, as I have no other option? I just want my money back now. So if you want to continue to ignore me, that is fine. Ebay will refund me the money.

I would strongly suggest anyone else dealing with this individual think twice. If I bothered to check his Ebay rating, I would have saw that 2 other people experienced the same treatment. He goes by simsim2eydp on Ebay. He sold a carbon race nose cone and a gas tank, neither of those individuals got their items. The Ebay pictures are exactly the same as those pictures listed here. Check him or them out on Ebay if you want to confirm. Just be warned, don't send him any money, you likely won't see your item or get your money back. Thank Dog for Ebay money back guarantee.

13. Sorry to hear that we have a con artist in ranks, there again I did have a massive rant at a non replying seller and in the end left him negative feedback ,only to hear later he was involved in a accident and was in hospital, oops

14. Hi

16. Hi sorry I’ve just realised this thread might be a tad out of date. Whoops!!
    If by some miracle you have still got these then let me know.
    Cheers.

17. Did you read the posts above yours :thinkingface:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  18. So what happened here then? No response from the op, but he's still an active member to this day?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Quite a while back now, circumstances changed. Move didn’t happen, some of the parts I still have and some detailed above were sold.

Thread can be closed :upyeah:

20. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information