1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 749 Parts

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by nev749bip, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Converting my 2005 749 Biposto into a 999 track bike so selling part below. I can send individual pics of parts if anyone interested. All prices exclude postage/delivery which will be added at cost.

DSC02625.JPG 749 Engine 1.JPG 749 engine 4.JPG
    Engine – 13k miles, valve clearances done at 10k. Some paint flaking see pic for worst part. - now sold
    Full OEM Fairing Set - Panels, Nose Cone, OEM Screen, Biposto seat cowl - £600
    Carbon Airtube Covers - Sold
    Carbon rear tail piece, replaces pillion seat - now sold
    Mirrors pair, inc indicators - Sold
    Clear front indicators - Sold
    Front Mudguard - £30
    Front V-Panel - £20
    Headlight and brackets - £100
    Pillion Seat - £20
    Billet open clutch cover, 749 embossed - now sold
    Puig light tint screen - sold

#1 nev749bip, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Are the carbon airtube covers Ducati Performance parts? Or from some other manufacturer?

3. They are not DP but are plain weave so match any DP Carbon you might have. From memory they are from carbon world and cost me around £120. Can post some pics later if you interested.

4. Is the nose cone the same as a 999, any marks etc.. how much just for the cone?

5. image.jpg image.jpg Yes same as the 999 but be careful. Mine is the facelift version from 2005 onwards. It has 8 holes for the screen. Its excellent condition, complete with wire mesh, grommets and fixing clips. Also got a puig screen as in pic, and also standard OEM screen if you interested in either.
    Prices all plus postage at cost.
    Nose cone £130
    OEM screen with light £40
    Puig screen £40

6. oh yeah....mines a 2004 model.....shame :(

7. Bump

Pic of carbon tail piece on seat cowl
    Most prices reduced

image.jpg

8. Engine and some other parts now sold, rest still available

9. Is the tail piece still for sale....don't really want the carbon seat replacement if that's gone

10. Hi mate. Still got the clear indicators by any chance ?

11. Yep still got the indicators £10 plus £4 postage and packing if you want them
    Cheers

12. You interested in the clear indicators ?

13. How well do the indicators fit? I have a set of Chinese indicators with smoke lenses and they are a bunch of crap :(

14. How much shipped to Finland (20300 Turku)?

15. Yep,I take them please. Can you pm me your details please @nev749bip. Thanks

#16 Mongoose, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  16. @Mongoose will PM you my PayPal details

@jusutus sorry but mongoose was interested first afraid

17. Hi

I'm interested in the Puig screen for £30 if it's still available.

Si

18. image.jpg Yes still available for £30 plus postage PM me your address and I'll get a postage cost tomorrow.

Just check though first its to fit the facelift model nose cose 2005 onwards. It has 8 holes as per pic. What year is your bike ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information