1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749r For Sale On Tdr Forum

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Skidmark66, Apr 26, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. There you go cheers

2. Lovely bike. £9k is sorely tempting. Cat D? meh, all our bikes are prob Cat D after they fallen off paddock stand.

Anyone want to buy my kidney? No class A's for at least 15yrs, so should be okay.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. So, is it good value then?

4. No

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Top money for a write off tho. Agree with previous posters, need to be 20-30% cheaper imho

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. A bit surprised by the dyno run = 127.5bhp, after all that engine work.

Mine has the 57mm system and PC3, set up by Mark at BSD Peterborough, and has 123.5bhp

I think it's great value, if anything a little cheap ..... of course, this would make non cat D worth a fortune ..... like mine :):upyeah:

7. I thought TDR meant a forum for Yamaha 250 2 strokes! My bad!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I still do think that and I checked the link :thinkingface: must look again :eyes:

9. getting insurance or being paid out on cat vehicles could be a problem for the buyer down the line:thinkingface:

10. As many have said, it seems expensive given its pedigree. Shame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Also, it's in your neck of the woods too!

• Like Like x 1
  12. This is my worry, and most specifically why I was hoping people would say it was shit, smelled of old jay cloths and was way too much money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. "It's shit, smells of old Jeyes cloths and is way too much money".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Thanks RX, you’ve earned your fees today!

15. "As a result of the engine work, it doesn’t have the Magnesium heads."

My bike has these mods and still has the magnesium covers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I didn’t understand that either. Why would you get rid of them? I can’t think of any reason other than it was cheaper. I’m not sure a bike like this where cheaper options have been taken is that desireable.

That said, it is just around the corner...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Crashed bike made good. Engine work with wrong heads. :thinkingface:

18. Made good, but not made right. To me, given the mileage et al this seems like a 5-6k track bike. I suspect that- as ever- the Sheffield Effect is playing a part, so the bloke will be keep the bike forever on the grounds that’s it’a DEFINITELY worth 9k.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Looks quite nice tbf but all that non std stuff with no mention of std comes too makes me agree with te above comment

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information