1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 749s 2006 Ohlins Termignoni

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by BIG M, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That looks great, if only I can sell my Monster

2. Needless to say - please may I have first dibs on the seat pad. Thanks.

And..GLWS!

• Like Like x 1
  3. And i'd like the Ohlins if you do go down that route.

However, don't sell it, i think you'll regret it. It looks the business, makes me wish mine was red (i have a black one).

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  4. definitely the way to go. you will make better money returning to standard and selling the bits as you have a bit of interest already. with that many owners its probably going to put off the minty collector and as you point out it needs to be more in line with others on offer.

5. Yes. The number of owners is quite annoying really. A forum member bought it from another forum member then sold it straight away to the chap who I bought it from who himself didn't keep it long as he bought a 1098, so in the past 2 years or so it's had four owners who've never actually ridden it properly!. :confused:

6. Now sold. Thanks for everyone's interest and comments :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well done. How much did you get for her in the end?

8. £5250. Interestingly I sold it back to the chap I bought it from! He must have missed it! Damn good bike!

• Like Like x 5
  9. Well done on sale. Is interesting to see what these are worth - I keep thinking about selling mine to get something a bit more comfy, but worry a) about missing it and b) getting poo money for it!!

IMAG0793.jpg

IMAG0298~2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information